Preview R18: Changes v Collingwood @ AO

Remove this Banner Ad

AFC seem to be about loss minimisation with regard to both selection & game plan, which is only going to delay the rebuild.

Think most would prefer to take a hit on performances by playing best young talent & teaching them a more attacking game style. There is fair chance our performances would be better... even if more inconsistent.

Imo, AFC have lost their way.
It's weird how conservative the club is when they're only risking a fall from 14th-16th, to 17th or 18th.

It's weird how conservative the club is when they're only risking a fall from 14th-16th, to 17th or 18th.
What's the worst thing that could happen?

We get a better draft hand to hopefully speed up the rebuild.

Sure beats this painful bandaid loss minimisation approach which is harder to watch & only going to delay us getting back to finals.

I thought Murphy was omitted from the hawks game. Was he injured? How can a depth player like him at best come straight in. Makes zero sense

We are a shite side and he’s one of a few that are holding up and there are 2-3 people calling for him to be dropped each week like they’re not watching closely

Please tell me the last forward to get hold of him after Max King??!!!! ( even that night King kicked 6 straight and Murray was isolated in most of the contests in 1 on 1s with limited support )

The stat just backs up what I’m seeing with my eyes , he’s not losing many contests as a defender , which is basically his primary role - prevent goals from his opponent

It’s funny to focus on him when there are at least 14 players I’d drop first
Mihocheck giving him an absolute bath, he also spoiled and possibly injured hinge. He is a liability

Hahaha rubbish , played as well as butts . Maybe not better

Once again he’s nothing like the problem
He was responsible for the 2nd and 3rd goals. 2nd was beaten after the marking contest when mihocheck kicked the goal. 3rd he was led to the ball and then mihoceck kicked inside 50 and they goaled. Do you even watch mate

He was responsible for the 2nd and 3rd goals. 2nd was beaten after the marking contest when mihocheck kicked the goal. 3rd he was led to the ball and then mihoceck kicked inside 50 and they goaled. Do you even watch mate
He’s had 2 goals kicked on him ? !! What a disgrace - sack him

Butts can actually get in the right position. Murray actively hurts the team. I can't believe everyone here thinks Murray is beneficial to this team. You can't see his lackadaisical efforts costing us goals every game?
The problem with butts is that he's not an instinctual player to take the game on and his kicking isn't overly good. We definitely need Brennan Cox plus Sicily would be nice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back