Preview R19: Essendon vs Bulldogs, 21/7 @ 7:50pm - DC is Better Stadium - CHANGES ARE IN

Who will win?

• We'll out those Dogs down!

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • We'll roll over like puppies!

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • That's a throw not a damn handball!!!!

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
was it really a reality check for the guy who has said “we’ve got a long way to go before we’re a good side” at every presser this year?
Didn't quite mean to write those two lines the way I did
Reality check for externals (fans, media).

And keen to see what brad does with this line of thinking

was it really a reality check for the guy who has said “we’ve got a long way to go before we’re a good side” at every presser this year?

Yes because he’s just a bath water drinking nuffy like the rest of us (players and supporters). It’s the EFC way.

In- Baldwin, D’Ambrissio, Phillips, Tsatsas, Cox

Out- Hind, Laverde, Snelling, Guelfi, Weideman

Had a dream about both Scott brothers being in Essendon colours last night. Not sure what that means. Regardless, the shell shock scarring of Saturday night should have had sufficient ointment applied by now. Shouldn't be a blow out. Looking forward to seeing if the game plan can be resurrected at Marvel. Go Dons.

games against the bulldogs spark PTSD for me - I was on a business trip in Singapore when we played them in 2019 and I took my boss (German) to watch at the bar and hopefully convert him into being a Dons fan - we were surrounded by rowdy dogs yobbo fans - anyway, we kicked the first goal - should have left after that 🤗 can’t remember many good games versus them - before or since 🫣

games against the bulldogs spark PTSD for me - I was on a business trip in Singapore when we played them in 2019 and I took my boss (German) to watch at the bar and hopefully convert him into being a Dons fan - we were surrounded by rowdy dogs yobbo fans - anyway, we kicked the first goal - should have left after that 🤗 can’t remember many good games versus them - before or since 🫣

That one Wright kicked 7 in to beat them was pretty great. Rapidly undone only 3 weeks later however.

Out: Weideman, Laverde and Heppell

In: Phillips, Baldwin and Cox

FB: McGrath Baldwin Ridley

CHB: Redman Zerk Kelly

C: Martin Merrett Durham

CHF: Stringer Langford Caldwell

FF: Menzie Wright Guelfi

R: Phillips Hobbs Parish

Int: Perkins Cox Hind Bryan

Sub: Snelling

Feel better with Flip in.
Dude Machine GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Weideman, Laverde and Heppell

In: Phillips, Baldwin and Cox

FB: McGrath Baldwin Ridley

CHB: Redman Zerk Kelly

C: Martin Merrett Durham

CHF: Stringer Langford Caldwell

FF: Menzie Wright Guelfi

R: Phillips Hobbs Parish

Int: Perkins Cox Hind Bryan

Sub: Snelling
Is this legit? I can't see teams listed anywhere. Did we even train today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back