Preview R19: Essendon vs Bulldogs, 21/7 @ 7:50pm - DC is Better Stadium - CHANGES ARE IN

Who will win?

• We'll out those Dogs down!

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • We'll roll over like puppies!

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • That's a throw not a damn handball!!!!

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel better with Flip in.
Dude Machine GIF

Interesting that Lobb doesn't come back in with Darcy out.

I imagine Ridley goes to Naughton, has done the job on him in the past, Laverde to Ugle-hagan provided he is fit.

Feel we're too tall and Cox will end up being sub with Davey on the ground

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure about menzie getting the axe. Happy that Cox is back in. Rotations will be interesting with 2 rucks and where we decided to play cox. Presume menzie will be the sub.

Wonder if this is last chance saloon on finals front with the seniors preferred over the kids (weid aside)

Lose this, do we revert to bringing tsatas, davey, baldwin, tex and menzie in for the year?

Overall not unhappy with the changes. But menzie is stiff.

Feel we're too tall and Cox will end up being sub with Davey on the ground
Think Cox will actually play CHF and one of the rucks will spend a percentage forward.

Wonder if this is last chance saloon on finals front with the seniors preferred over the kids (weid aside)

Lose this, do we revert to bringing tsatas, davey, baldwin, tex and menzie in for the year?

Overall not unhappy with the changes. But menzie is stiff.
Why would it be last chance saloon with finals. You do realise we play eagles and north b2b coming up.

Is that beacuse what they've doen previously... or just a gut feel?
Based on them playing Cox at CHF in the VFL last time out and him now at full fitness and one of the players who has the running power.

I wonder what B.Scott is seeing with Menzie that we don't see.

To me we look a bit lethargic without him laying down his manic pressure up forward and he usually scores too...

Glad they pulled the trigger on Weid finally, it wasn't helping anyone playing him until he gets some form and confidence back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back