Preview R23 v Freo, at Port Adelaide Oval (the "curtain closer")

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Opine

Premium Gold
Aug 30, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
I’m sure I speak for a majority of Blues supporters in wishing your team all the very best against Freo later today. Hoping PA have a thumping win; and if you don’t finish in the 8, hoping you at least finish above those crowing Adelaide imposters. Best of luck.

raptalia

Premium Platinum
Mar 1, 2014
People's Republic of Onkaparinga
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sutherland Sharks
I expect that Hawthorn thumping the WCE has not helped any slim hopes we had of making the finals? Hawks are almost 5% in front so it looks like we would need to win by plenty and hope for a narrow Cows win. No chance.

If Richmond win today WCE will slide outside of the top four. Interesting.

Rogue Robot

All Australian
May 1, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I expect that Hawthorn thumping the WCE has not helped any slim hopes we had of making the finals? Hawks are almost 5% in front so it looks like we would need to win by plenty and hope for a narrow Cows win. No chance.

If Richmond win today WCE will slide outside of the top four. Interesting.
100ish point win to make it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Schulzenfest

TheBrownDog
Feb 23, 2008
SA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors
I’m sure I speak for a majority of Blues supporters in wishing your team all the very best against Freo later today. Hoping PA have a thumping win; and if you don’t finish in the 8, hoping you at least finish above those crowing Adelaide imposters. Best of luck.
Appreciate the kind words but TBH I'd rather finish as low as possible at this point. Ideally we finish 13th and those campaigners finish 12th.

Top Bottom