Discussion Random Discussion (No Politics, Religion) - SHOW CHIN PASSPORT ON ENTRY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm currently questioning, do I get food at location tomorrow or bring food, as I get to drive through Melbourne again and waste a half day in meetings about why drugs are bad, why alcohol is bad as if people need to refresh why these things are bad and why adults need to adult.

I was kinda thinking to mark the occasion with faerie bread for lunch, but then, sugar acts like a drug and that might be frownd upon... actually, not even sure we can have caffiene, how the sh*t am I meant to handle power tools competently or act smart in the morning!

Sabotage I say! Viva la right to consume sh*t as an adult! Just for this, I'm bringing my RA drugs like a true rebel and poppin those pills...

I just had a couple of glasses of Jack's Tennessee Fire. It ....didn't.....seem ....bad.

Hit the big 1000km on my e-bike today.
So far:
Got wetter than i wanted: Once
Punctures :Three ( i shouldn't have bought crappy k-mart tubes that first time i'm thinking ).
Had to walk more than 5km pushing a bike once.
s**t myself from busses going too close to me : 8
Been yelled at by a crime cop for riding through the red walk sign: Once ( the traffic was stopped though, i just hadn't pressed the button ).
Been knocked over by a car : Once.

Lost bugger all weight but have shifted the centre of gravity downward.

Mr Inbetween LOL Very good

You jump to conclusions too quickly. When did I say it gives him a free pass to be racist? I said the comments were racist. I'm wondering if StC was just calling it out for what it is, which is fine, or is he trying to take it further and I ask it based on the posters history. I'm not defending the comments I'm defending the character of the guy because I know what kind of person he is I've known him and his family nearly all of my life - please don't try and convince me that you know more about him than I do.

Joffa needs to apologise and put the phone down. This is not a true reflection of the person he is and with a bit of research you'd know that (the huge amount of work he did in the villages of Fiji, the family he married into, the minority groups he has helped for over 20 years, etc)
Looks like there might be a few other things you didn't know about your lifetime friend George

Looks like there might be a few other things you didn't know about your lifetime friend George
Yep definitely, what a disgrace! Hadn't heard about that until you quoted me, was stunned reading it.

Lets hope that all his recent works in the villages of Fiji have not destroyed future lives and generations
Lol, can I ask you why this seems like another way for you to have a dig at me?

If circumstances change then my opinion changes. I have a mate I've known for 25 years and his step father is Joffa, so by association I ran into Joffa occasionally and knew a bit about him to be able to comment on his character when people on here who had never met the guy made him out to be something he wasn't. His history flew in the face of what many people here who had never met the guy were assuming.

And I wouldn't think you would know everything about the people you know personally either. You know, child sex offences aren't something people talk about to one another. Just a really odd thing to bring me into. As if I should know all the happenings of a guy I used to see a handful of times a year haha.

If circumstances change then my opinion changes. And I wouldn't think you knew everything about the people you know either. Just a really odd thing to bring me into. As if I should know all the happenings of a guy I used to see a handful of times a year haha

Some people seem to find some kind of sick enjoyment from seeing him go down. His alleged victims, his family and people who know him are all suffering from something they had no responsibility for. No-one wants him to avoid justice if he's guilty and hopefully justice takes it's course quickly.

If circumstances change then my opinion changes. I have a mate I've known for 25 years and his step father is Joffa, so by association I ran into Joffa occasionally and knew a bit about him to be able to comment on his character when people on here who had never met the guy made him out to be something he wasn't. His history flew in the face of what many people here who had never met the guy were assuming.

And I wouldn't think you would know everything about the people you know personally either. You know, child sex offences aren't something people talk about to one another. Just a really odd thing to bring me into. As if I should know all the happenings of a guy I used to see a handful of times a year haha.
You sure fought the fight with a lot of people on here over a guy you now seem to be distancing yourself from. Maybe its time for you to apologise to them and say how wrong you were about Joffa

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some people seem to find some kind of sick enjoyment from seeing him go down. His alleged victims, his family and people who know him are all suffering from something they had no responsibility for. No-one wants him to avoid justice if he's guilty and hopefully justice takes it's course quickly.
Yeah hopefully the right outcome is reached mate. It's really taken me by surprise.

If you did that to someone you probably wouldn't brag about it to your mates so I don't see the point of pointing the finger at people that know him and saying "I told you so" like I should've known about it, like it was something we sat around the table at dinner and talked about lol. Got nothing to do with me and again highly doubt anyone here knows everything about the people they hang around either. Hear it all the time on docos about people that knew murderers and the like about how they were a great person wouldn't hurt a fly etc etc.

To expect me to know something like that and then poke the finger at me for it is weird lol

You sure fought the fight with a lot of people on here over a guy you now seem to be distancing yourself from. Maybe its time for you to apologise to them and say how wrong you were about Joffa
I'm not distancing myself from him lol, when I say I see him a handful of times a year thats because he moved to Fiji a few years ago and then to Queensland and because they all live up there now, I try and get up there once a year if I can. But definitely when they lived in Melbourne when I was younger I would see them all quite often.

Just seems like another one of your attempts to have a dig at me because you don't like me. That's pretty evident from the history of our conversations. How am I supposed to know Joffa was involved in something like that.

On the topic of Joffa treating all people fairly then no, why would I apologise? I have a better idea of him in that context than anyone here. But this recent news is a different topic and it's sick, I'm amazed at it.

I'm not distancing myself from him lol, when I say I see him a handful of times a year that was when he lived in Melbourne, since then he moved to Fiji and then to Queensland because they all live up there now, I try and get up there once a year if I can. But definitely when they lived in Melbourne when I was younger I would see them all quite often.

Just seems like another one of your attempts to have a dig at me because you don't like me. That's pretty evident from the history of our conversations. How am I supposed to know Joffa was involved in something like that.

On the topic of Joffa treating all people fairly then no, why would I apologise? I have a better idea of him in that context than anyone here. But this recent news is a different topic and it's sick, I'm amazed at it.
Hardly the most shocking and astounding news lets be honest, a man who models his looks on Jimmy Saville and is head of a cheer squad as a mature adult.
Pretty sure if he was in my circle of friends the questions would be asked

Hardly the most shocking and astounding news lets be honest, a man who models his looks on Jimmy Saville and is head of a cheer squad as a mature adult.
The first thought that would come to mind for me of a guy that's done charity work for disadvantaged people for 40 years would not be wondering if they sexually abused a 14 year old.

Think thats fairly ridiculous to be honest but we'll agree to disagree. What does his charity work over decades say?

Think thats fairly ridiculous to be honest but we'll agree to disagree. What does his charity work over decades say?
Our experiences shape our perceptions, funny thing that.

Just admit you got it 100% wrong with lecturing us about how wonderful the creep is. No need to turn it around and imply some sort of feud between you and Saint12

Just admit you got it 100% wrong with lecturing us about how wonderful the creep is. No need to turn it around and imply some sort of feud between you and Saint12
Lmao, 100% wrong in what way?

There's evidence of him having it in for me, just because you don't know it exists doesn't mean it doesn't.

Not sure what posting confrontational and heated comments direct to another poster contributes?
The courts will decide in any event, this current back and forth playing the man is petty stuff from some on here...
It's not surprising though, one of the worst posters we have on this forum.

Plenty of predators fool people around them. I've never been a fan of Joffa or Collingwood but I don't derive some demented pleasure from finding out that he's an awful person as a point scoring exercise. It's pretty low to attack George for it as well, he hasn't done anything wrong other than not know about Corfe's hidden side. It's pretty low class to sink the boot in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back