Discussion Random Discussion (No Politics, Religion) - SHOW CHIN PASSPORT ON ENTRY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is everyone finding this 5th lockdown? Not sure how to feel about it anymore.

Stood down from work again with millions in the same scenario.

April next year will be 2 years outside of the office, but still gainfully employed and my preference is not seeing people as I can control what I do and my own health and dunno about anyone else in that space, also why bother feeding my social anxiety?

Can understand people negatively impacted by such things.

Got on to Mr Inbetween, binged about 5 episodes. Pretty bizarre though I used to be mates with a few of the actors back in the day which makes it hard to suspend reality. Helps that they are all mates with the director- I don't think their careers went anywhere before this show. Good show though thanks Mowman.

Got on to Mr Inbetween, binged about 5 episodes. Pretty bizarre though I used to be mates with a few of the actors back in the day which makes it hard to suspend reality. Helps that they are all mates with the director- I don't think their careers went anywhere before this show. Good show though thanks Mowman.
It’s a ripping show mate

FFS get told late Thursday and early Friday that I can work then late yesterday get an email from DHHS that I can’t work now. This will be no 5 day lockdown either 21 days minimum you watch F::K

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a feeling that most Melbournians are using masks as face warmers this winter.

Even before lockdown I saw a lot more people wearing them outside.
I was one of them lol, even when masks were not required outside it was so damn cold I put it on anyway

FFS get told late Thursday and early Friday that I can work then late yesterday get an email from DHHS that I can’t work now. This will be no 5 day lockdown either 21 days minimum you watch F::K

I use interstate removalists and have 2 deposits for big ticket items to NSW. I'm pretty sure they'll cancel the order now that they can't get them delivered for 2 weeks. It would have got me through lockdown without stressing. I might be able to stall one of them but the big order is a pain in the arse woman who will crack the shits.

I was one of them lol, even when masks were not required outside it was so damn cold I put it on anyway
Add in the wind chill as well.

I am been wearing them outside as well just to keep warm at times, doubled up with the members scarf too

Add in the wind chill as well.

I am been wearing them outside as well just to keep warm at times, doubled up with the members scarf too
I'm a hoodie guy so I usually put the hoodie over my head and mask on I probably look like a complete nutjob but the chill and wind is even worse when you're bald lol

I use interstate removalists and have 2 deposits for big ticket items to NSW. I'm pretty sure they'll cancel the order now that they can't get them delivered for 2 weeks. It would have got me through lockdown without stressing. I might be able to stall one of them but the big order is a pain in the arse woman who will crack the shits.
Just send them the number of Dan or Gladys.

NSW sounds cooked - getting out of hand

First parts a given, it's NSW after all. #VICBIAS

But yeah, they have both Scotty and Gladys in that region, never stood a chance.

I very much doubt on a worldwide scale we will control this. Delta has changed the game. It's going to be endemic.

Fiji is in a bad way and the number of cases and deaths is tracking exponentially. Total deaths over 80 now I think. I have lost 2 from my extended family already.

Amidst it all Australian Immigration has directed me to send my son home. Trying to balance out what is the right thing to do as a parent and an Australian citizen.

As hard as a lockdown is we are still in front of the curve here. We can be thankful about that. How much each one of us has to sacrifice to stay in front is a really tough call.

All I can do is do as much as I can and hopefully it is enough. Anybody who is struggling to make ends meet because of Covid-19 please reach out. I will be happy to share the little that I have if it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back