Game Day Rd 18 - Fremantle v Geelong - Thu July 15, 8:10PM at OS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking forward to see how the forward system functions tonight. Hawkins and Sav surrounded by close, Dahl, Miers, Higgins. Hope it’s sharp and efficient.
That's a 7 or 8 goal forward line we will depend on others hitting the score board,still think the Cats by 3 goals.

Looking forward to see how the forward system functions tonight. Hawkins and Sav surrounded by close, Dahl, Miers, Higgins. Hope it’s sharp and efficient.
I expect a low scoring encounter. Cats to prevail by 13 points. Hawlins to kick 2 and Miers 2.

When was it they kicked 0.1 for the entire game? You predicting that record will be beaten?
If there's a downpour all game, yes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will O’Connor tag tonight? Freo have quite a few small forwards and if the game is played in the slop he might be needed down back. Colyer, Schultz, Henry, Walters. Bews and Atkins are our two options. Stewart will get one. Isn’t O’Connor too small for Mundy & Fyfe? Brayshaw tag?

Sorry got stuck at Bachelorette S17 Tells all finale crap thing...

Just win indeed -

Will need the grunt of just to get it forward if its wet. Cant play the high possession game and kick mark kick mark in the wet. Too many unforced errors lead to scores the other way.

Bigger bodies and endurance needed -which might come into play in the 4th especially off 5 day break and interstate travel and BLues game being in the wet last week.

Really need the 4 points.

Get it done boys and take the win and the 9 days off into the Tigers game.

GO Catters

Late start Thursday night game with a 4am start Friday.
yay. Can't wait.
I feel the pain... 2 am radio here with 33 am start into 8 am call for me.... and its a shoot day do no down time.

Ugh

GO Catters

This will be a good opportunity for Sean Darcy to audition for the ruck role at the Cats next year.

This will be a good opportunity for Sean Darcy to audition for the ruck role at the Cats next year.
the same Sean Darcy who just signed a contract extension?

Sorry got stuck at Bachelorette S17 Tells all finale crap thing...

Just win indeed -

Will need the grunt of just to get it forward if its wet. Cant play the high possession game and kick mark kick mark in the wet. Too many unforced errors lead to scores the other way.

Bigger bodies and endurance needed -which might come into play in the 4th especially off 5 day break and interstate travel and BLues game being in the wet last week.

Really need the 4 points.

Get it done boys and take the win and the 9 days off into the Tigers game.

GO Catters
They have us there down the spine and the on the ball department the rest is pretty even,we need to go harder for longer,heads over the ball wins this game.

Before selections I said the Dogs margin against Freo of 28 points was par. We didn’t pick a goal kicker to replace Rohan so par is wound in to 15 points.
Final teams haven't been named yet. I'm fully expecting Evans to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back