Preview Geelong V Port Thu June 15 @ AO 710 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knevitt is unlucky but its understandable with holmes back.
Im glad to see bruhn retained.

Thats a very odd emg line-are we going to make tuohy the sub or manage him altogether and leave him at home? Surely they wont make stanley the sub at his height-maybe he is going to play a half in the vfl and then swap with ceglar next week.

Bews is lucky..i think he is very much on the edge when sav is back.
Stanley as sub seems to be a possibility. Ceglar is only really good for 3 quarters. Stanley to get a taste of this week and then back in to the main team to take on the Dees.

Including emergencies, there's 20 of the 22 premiership players still at the club who have been named, 18 in the selected 22. Only current players missing are C.Guthrie (injured) and Parfitt (out of form).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah! He is back.

john-holmes.jpg

My tip is we give this a real shake, probably ahead for good part of the game, but fall short.
My tip is port get out to a 3 or 4 goal lead and we dominate the last half and win.

My tip is Port to lead by 6 goals at quarter time and win by 50. Just cannot see us getting close especially with a bunch of underdone players, Port are red hot.
Remind me not to invite you to my next party. 😏

"Red hot" Port beat Bulldogs by the same margin our squad lead by second choice midfield did. They beat Essendon by a lot less. Beat Hawthorn and West Coast by about the same amount. Got beaten by Collingwood by a lot more. Lost to Adelaide.

They did win close ones against Richmond (meh), Sydney (meh), Melbourne (meritorious) and St Kilda (meritorious), and thumped the Lions (away from the Gabba...meh). They're a very good side but a few of those results quite easily could've gone the other way.

They're far from unbeatable.

"Red hot" Port beat Bulldogs by the same margin our squad lead by second choice midfield did. They beat Essendon by a lot less. Beat Hawthorn and West Coast by about the same amount. Got beaten by Collingwood by a lot more. Lost to Adelaide.

They did win close ones against Richmond (meh), Sydney (meh), Melbourne (meritorious) and St Kilda (meritorious), and thumped the Lions (away from the Gabba...meh). They're a very good side but a few of those results quite easily could've gone the other way.

They're far from unbeatable.
Is it 4 wins by under a goal? 2 of those at AO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back