Game Day Rd 8: GWS vs Geelong, Sat 7 May @ 4:35pm, Manuka Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

GWS are a s**t team. It'll be a pleasure to see toby greene never win a flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yea good that we're winning but this is an utterly rubbish game and we're not necessarily doing much to help it.

We are lucky that GWS are contending for the bottom 4. We’ll kick another 2 goals and they’ll kick 1 and think all is dandy because we’ve gained the 4 points.

Knevitt and Stephens look flash. I like what I’m seeing from them.

Again though, paying 50's for demonstrative behaviour against an AFL player for putting their arms out isnt going to stop a halfwit parent from running onto the field and assaulting an umpire. The former is a normal human response, the latter is a criminal offence. It isnt the AFL's responsibility to teach society that it isnt ok to hit someone.

And also, how often do incidents of assault like that happen anyway? There isn't some epidemic of serious violence against umpires at the lower levels that merits this kind of hyperbolic reaction at the professional level of the sport.

Stengle is 5x better than Evans. Great pickup getting him.

A fully fit and flying Rohan would be handy in the forward line as another high ball option, because Cameron isnt really a pack marking type and Hawkins simply doesn't jump anymore.... So we need someone that can compete in the air (not Sav).

Liking the look of the new kids... I think Knevitt will be a better player than Stephens as he has the height and can take contested marks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back