Game Day Rnd 10 Fremantle vs Geelong, Saturday 20 May 4:35pm (AEST) @ Optus Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knew you'd come in to chirp up. Stay classy.

Thought it was a pretty sensible comment - every team will have a tipping point for when the injury toll seesaw tips too far

Right now we are missing the second most games of experience & only behind WCE who are absolutely smashed

That the injury toll has tipped the seesaw against us really shouldn't be too surprising, no matter how much we want to believe we can still keep winning - even when missing 1400 odd games of experience & playing away from home

Not season over, but geez it’s a long way back with our draw in the next few. Can we win the flag from 5th-8th?

We have a favorable run home with our draw - just need to get personnel back on the park

Too slow, behind alot of the game, too sloppy and lacked intensity for too much of this game. Bloody frustrating. Need a rocket up them at training this week. Not good enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont know why we subbed simpson instead of ceglar when we clearly needed more run.

On the upside bruhn has been really good.

Simpson was having no impact and really isn't a player that provides much in terms of run

The only consolation I have right now is the fact that I put money on Freo due to the absurd odds the bookmakers were offering. The odds weren't as laughable as the Richmond game odds ($4.40 for the Tigers to win at their home ground with Geelong missing literally their entire first choice midfield from last year is probably the most bizarre odds I've ever seen) but they were still ridiculous.

If our premiership bid is going to go up in flames I at least want to make a profit from that failure lol.

Not season over, but geez it’s a long way back with our draw in the next few. Can we win the flag from 5th-8th?
And yes we can win the flag if we make finals - regardless of where that position may be

We have a favorable run home with our draw - just need to get personnel back on the park

I agree with that..i can see us going on a run and finishing 4th/5th/6th..with players back we will do much better. We are just missing too many best 22 guys particularly in midfield.

We have two A grade mids who are natural ball winners and they are both injured. This result and last week’s were both entirely predictable.

Darcy Parish would look nice in hoops right about now.

it appears our underbelly has been exposed.
we loos our composure and the second tier simply are not good enough.
they have simply smashed us.
What do we really expect.

Knevitt
Bruhn
Holmes
Atkins

Is not ready to be a match winning midfield.

Another annoying, frustrating game to watch. From our perspective, just need to get more of our best cattle out there, I reckon it’s as simple as that.
On a wider scale, I watched last nights umpire led shitfest and then todays robbery against North on a technicality. Along with tackles resulting in suspensions, a couple of hundred throws unpaid every game, the bullshit stand, protected area, nominate ruck rules, insufficient effort, I have realised I just don’t enjoy the product as a whole anymore. My passion is with Geelong, certainly not the game as it’s nothing like what I grew up playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back