Game Day Round 11: Geelong vs Big Big Sound, Sat 27 May @ 4:35pm at KP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today we're trying to break multiple two game losing steaks - the current one for season 2023, and the one where GWS has won the last two games on our home deck

We've got a few more players back this week, with more expected to return from injury next week

Time to get back on the winners list, and with only one further match until our bye, ensure we're heading into our break with a positive record this season

Pumped for Mullin’s debut game.

It’s such a great sign that the club is so positive about him being “ready” for next year.

He really has hardly played the game at all and has even missed some games via injury and yet they are still very positive about him.

Can only imagine that he is training really well and looks the goods in and around other AFL players.

I certainly don’t expect him to come out and even play well good today... but I’m just thinking that with 3 or 4 more months of training and playing (VFL or AFL) this year + a full preseason next year under his belt that we might have a weapon on our hands as early as next season.

And I think we will need as many guys stepping up to a high level as we can possibly get to maintain a shot at being in the window still.

Mullin could just be a real bonus gun that every club needs... he has a long way to go but the signs are good and I’m hoping it pops really fast with him.

Go Oishin! Seeing his VFL highlights, reckon he could end being an outside mid. Be awesome as we need pace in there in next 2+ years when Danger and Guthrie retire.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
Given how clean he is gathering the loose ball in that video, and his pace once he starts putting it together he'll be lethal outside the contest.

Willo_ said that Cameron posted to Insta last night that he was looking forward to playing in today's game.
That also doesn't necessarily mean anything all being said, may wake up sore and a no risk policy 🤷

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 Irish in one AFL team! That must be a first

We have a total of 6 Irish lads & lasses at the club between our AFL & AFLW teams this year - should we add to our name, "Geelong, the Aussie Club of the Irish"

Well I'm Mr consistency I don't think I've picked the Friday night winner in the tipping this season no exception last night but as confident of a win this arvo as I've been for weeks for the Cats,I'm starting to channel Lou Richards as the kiss of death.Cats by 50 points.

Today we're trying to break multiple two game losing steaks - the current one for season 2023, and the one where GWS has won the last two games on our home deck

We've got a few more players back this week, with more expected to return from injury next week

Time to get back on the winners list, and with only one further match until our bye, ensure we're heading into our break with a positive record this season

Anyone know the retail numbers that were turn over with our alternate jumpers.... this on eis possible the most retail appealing I thing we have ever adopted .... Love to see them add a bit of colour in the future an not be restrained by the mandates and history of our past. As disucssed elsewhere... the waves on the design would make a dash of green an ideal addition imo.

Home game against 15th place GWS
SDK and O'Henry back from Injury
Desperate to return to the winners list
Cats not in best form but good enough.
Twilight start, cold n slippery conditions
Don't care if it is an ugly scrappy game.
Win and no injuries would be beautiful.

All eyes will be on debutant Oisin Mullin
A decent game would warm the cockles.
His Irish brothers will assist and guide.
Working hard to make it a winning start.
The Gaelic Footy trio will raise our Spirits
Cheers after every goal kicked today
We will finally drown our recent sorrows

_Irish-Car-Bomb-2-683x1024.jpg

Anyone know the retail numbers that were turn over with our alternate jumpers.... this on eis possible the most retail appealing I thing we have ever adopted .... Love to see them add a bit of colour in the future an not be restrained by the mandates and history of our past. As disucssed elsewhere... the waves on the design would make a dash of green an ideal addition imo.
Our Irish players would appreciate a dash of green.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back