Preview Round 11: Geelong vs Big Big Sound, Sat 27 May @ 4:35pm at KP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blicavs and SDK could just go directly head to head with English and Lobb respectively. And Henry back gives us lots of options. I don't see any team really stretching us for height if we have all of 2x Henry, Hawkins, Cameron, Rohan, Blicavs, SDK, Kolo and Ratugolea in the team.

I wouldnt be leaving sav one out with naughton though which is why you play sdk back and use the extra ruck (ceglar). Whereas this week gws only have one ruck so it wouldnt surprise me if we rest ceglar for next week

Cegs can breath easy, he’ll get a permanent rest soon and we can go all Walt Disney and cryogenically freeze him for scientific research in 100 years.

Naismith will be a handy mid season pick up given Stanley will be out longer than they’ve let on.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I hope so but i dont have full faith we will actually draft a ruck on wednesday.

That’s what the club is hoping but I’m hearing if he’s not ready, he might play a few VFL games and then the Brad Ottens cotton wool wrapping will come out til pre season

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He doesnt have the endurance base yet he struggled to run out vfl games last year and that will only be worse after 4 months off his feet injured.

What's with the Ceglar bashing? We'd be losing by more without him. He does his job. He's been rucking to a pretty ordinary midfield.
I don’t get it either. He’s been no where near as bad as what people are making out.
We are lucky to have him at the moment.

Last edited:
I'm hoping the club aren't putting too much pressure on Oisin by saying he's the Irish equivalent of Nick Daicos.
Yeah that got a reaction from me too, when Scott said that. I think what he was trying to say was Oisin, in Gaelic Football, was their equivalent of Daicos.

It's that time again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back