Preview Rnd 10 Fremantle vs Geelong, Saturday 20 May 4:35pm (AEST) @ Optus Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking - with Duncan now on the injury list as well, surely the total number of games on our injury list would surpass that of the Eagles.

I think were
we're still a couple of hundred less than them. They are missing something astronomical like 1900 games.

The fact that he is even an emergency shows how short-handed we are.
By my count there is only 4 players on the list who are not in the squad that are fit... We are hanging on for dear life fitness wise

Parfitt is very lucky people keep getting injured as his form doesnt warrant games. Clark being injured long term really sucks. These injuries are biting our depth hard lucky we have decent depth. I dont agree with risking henry on this ground i hope it doesnt bite us.

I assume dempsey to sub. We still have the cattle to win this but we need big games from our mids.

By my count there is only 4 players on the list who are not in the squad that are fit... We are hanging on for dear life fitness wise

Correct (i think conway is technically fit but he needs a mini pre season). Other than that we are down to the bare bones of this 26 plus murdoch clohesy riccardi and foster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My friend is a friend of Rosebury's. Says he's a great guy.

I'll tell her to put in a word as he was complete horseshit last week.
Well from my experience, and I am sure others, being a good bloke is never a guarantee of competence. Quite the opposite sometimes.

Rosebury is therefore a case study.

Well from my experience, and I am sure others, being a good bloke is never a guarantee of competence. Quite the opposite sometimes.

Rosebury is therefore a case study.

Oh definitely. But you know how some umpires make it all about them and want the spotlight. Apparently that's not him.

He could just be useless at umpiring yes.

I think were
we're still a couple of hundred less than them. They are missing something astronomical like 1900 games.

Just worked it out. We're actually about 360 games short of what they are.

Parfitt is very lucky people keep getting injured as his form doesnt warrant games. Clark being injured long term really sucks. These injuries are biting our depth hard lucky we have decent depth. I dont agree with risking henry on this ground i hope it doesnt bite us.

I assume dempsey to sub. We still have the cattle to win this but we need big games from our mids.
You dont underestimate any opposition

But Frem aernt world beaters far from it - 3 rounds back on their home ground lost to WB 69 to 118 - that was as bad as their loss to us 2 years back on their home ground in the wet - and that was a diabolical loss

Geelongs team is still good enough to have an ok win - Parfitt gets another chance so hopefully he plays well - but Holmes 2nd half against Richmond was pathetic - 2 possessions - i want to see Holmes play a full 4 qtr game - not just excite the supporters with qtrs or halves

Just thinking - with Duncan now on the injury list as well, surely the total number of games on our injury list would surpass that of the Eagles.
Last week I think I added up 1,333 when adding Guthrie to swampthings tally.

Back of the napkin says we lose another 136 games on the exchange to bring it 1,469.

Most teams that's total collapse territory

Nice to have Henry and Stengle back in the lineup but they haven't played for some time so I expect some rust from them (especially Jack Henry).

Duncan out also isn't ideal.

Injuries and luck aren't going our way so far this year... Still time for things to change so fingers crossed.

Anyway... similar to last week, I think it'll be just too much to cover (hope not).

Not sure betting agencies will fall for us like they did last week and offer $4+ odds early on Freo as they did to the Tigers.

I'll take a W in any way that we can manufacture one.
From memory Henry came in last year after missing a heap of footy and played pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back