Reilly O'Brien: Nicnat lazy and unfit, I'll have a field day

Remove this Banner Ad

Unless their name is Dean Cox right?

Its amazing the double standards that exist

Cox? No good because all he does is get uncontested possessions

Naitanui? No good because he doesn't get uncontested possesions

There's no pleasing some people

Anyone who has ever played footy knows this kind of sh*t is said about any oppo (in fact this is super tame) to pump yourself and the team up.

Or perhaps you are some dweeb who never played footy, champ?
Yeah, you've just painted a picture of yourself suffering from a severe case of small man syndrome.......................champ.

We talk about how boring AFL personalities are, then footy fans s**t themselves when a player reckons they can beat their opponent.

This is hilarious. There's no way his phone karked it and randomly tweeted his notes...

I don't know what he's playing at but I like it. Season is boring as s**t so it's good to see something unexpected and entertaining.

Yes obviously the media will crucify him regardless and he has made it hard for himself now - he literally acknowledged this himself. He also deserves to cop some stick about the whole thing but anyone taking it in any way seriously is just admitting they have never been part of a footy team at any level, ever.
You sound like the only one taking seriously.
Maybe it was a suggestion from Ricciuto!!

This is hilarious. There's no way his phone karked it and randomly tweeted his notes...

I don't know what he's playing at but I like it. Season is boring as sh*t so it's good to see something unexpected and entertaining.

Totally agree, I thought the same when I saw that McKay had been selected for the crows this week :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Totally agree, I thought the same when I saw that McKay had been selected for the crows this week :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
Can't really put a Dmac selection in the 'unexpected' column.

Maybe in the 'mirth' column.

You know things are bad when you turn to the Hinkley stable for a coach. Elite tanking.

A good giggle and adds some spice to the game... love it and I recon Nata and the rest of the team would as well, no doubt the boys'l be in Nic's ear big time about it.

I prefer that it didn't happen but now it has it adds a bit to the game. The Eagles players will be at him all match.

6e7376d77ef6c9bd85aa20eed9ca2e66_400x400.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back