Replay for Port vs Geelong

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello, can anyone please record the Port Adelaide vs Geelong game, including the prematch, and then send to me in any way. I would really appreciate. Thanks

Just watch pr0n instead. At least then you'll get pleasure watching someone get ****ed.

Hello, can anyone please record the Port Adelaide vs Geelong game, including the prematch, and then send to me in any way. I would really appreciate. Thanks
I'm going to act it out in a series of still photos, with my dog playing the part of Geelong. My wife will take a picture approximately every 10 seconds and between shots will stick different numbers on our backs (the dog and I) to represent the key player for each team in the next shot.
We have begun and the 1st 10 minutes should have gone quickly as Robbie Gray was very busy then, making the number changing less arduous. But then the dog had to go for a walk. I anticipate we'll be ready in 3 months.

Daniel906 is the guy that is trying to provide us with a library of every game to watch by quarter going back to 2010. He got to 2014 which you can see in his thread

I wouldn't have thought it was that hard to answer his request directly.

I'm going to act it out in a series of still photos, with my dog playing the part of Geelong. My wife will take a picture approximately every 10 seconds and between shots will stick different numbers on our backs (the dog and I) to represent the key player for each team in the next shot.
We have begun and the 1st 10 minutes should have gone quickly as Robbie Gray was very busy then, making the number changing less arduous. But then the dog had to go for a walk. I anticipate we'll be ready in 3 months.

Can you do Season 1 of Game of Thrones next?

Maybe just focus on the rude bits.

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

Can you do Season 1 of Game of Thrones next? Maybe just focus on the rude bits.
Have just trialled it with an homage to Cersei's walk of shame. Dog played Cersie because dog female, already naked, and loves a walk. Went OK except hard to hide the leash, and I don't think Cersi stopped for a poo.

Have just trialled it with an homage to Cersei's walk of shame. Dog played Cersie because dog female, already naked, and loves a walk. Went OK except hard to hide the leash, and I don't think Cersi stopped for a poo.
That wasn't season 1. Can I suggest making love to a sibling then pushing a small child out of a window from about the 5th floor of a tall building.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you do Season 1 of Game of Thrones next?

Maybe just focus on the rude bits.

tumblr_ouagqyTV8V1v1frjoo1_250.gif

Daniel906 asked a simple question re replay ... thought I was in Bay 13 with some of the answers:thumbsdown:

Hes had his request fulfilled. Someone actually recorded the game on their phone while sitting in the east stand and put it on youtube by quarter.

Back