Revised top 10 from 2013 draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Just like Billings is better than Bontempelli. ha ha.
the obsession is reaching pathetic levels. the Dogs took a risk, and it paid off, and you've got one of the best young kids in the country, yet Dogs fans love talking about Billings

for the record I'd hope we take Billings over Bont all over again. every time. you enjoy yours, we'll enjoy ours

the obsession is reaching pathetic levels. the Dogs took a risk, and it paid off, and you've got one of the best young kids in the country, yet Dogs fans love talking about Billings

for the record I'd hope we take Billings over Bont all over again. every time. you enjoy yours, we'll enjoy ours
Now you are just flat out lying.

Not that "a" give a s**t?

You are a joke, and your post count shows you are nothing but a fair weather fan who probably jumps between winning teams just so you can say you "follow" a winner.

Where were you 2 years ago when the Dogs lost a coach and captain? Cheer cheering the red and the white or being part of a happy team at Hawthorn perhaps? Rattling tins? yeah right, is that why you could not get your big mouth on here and up your post count beyond 1 pre grand final?

No Dogs fan would suggest Zaine Cordy is better then Nick Riewoldt and for you to do so makes me think you are probably like 12.....

Flag beats no flag means Zaine Cordy>Robert Murphy, Nick Riewoldt, Nathan Fyfe, Patrick Dangerfield and if you believe a flag is everything then seek help.

Blocked troll, enjoy Golden State, I mean Cleveland, I mean Russell Westbrooks, I mean Anthony Davis' season or whichever flavour of the month team or player you go for, maybe one day you may grow a pair and be part of your side through the good and bad and not be the punchline of humanity ;)
the date joined is a decent give away. Not sure if its him but saw a dogs fan with a similar joined date post some crap.

nope. Jack is my favourite player and he's gonna be a freak. once he gets over his injuries and feels like he belongs he'll win us many games
Don't tell us nope.

You're full of s**t. Your eyes looked to the right as you typed that.

Neurophysiology tells us your eyes look to the left because you're accessing the visual cortex. If your eyes go up and right, like they did when you told us you would prefer Billings, you're accessing the brain's creative centers and we know you're full of s**t.

Don't tell us nope.

You're full of s**t. Your eyes looked to the right as you typed that.

Neurophysiology tells us your eyes look to the left because you're accessing the visual cortex. If your eyes go up and right, like they did when you told us you would prefer Billings, you're accessing the brain's creative centers and we know you're full of s**t.
:drunk:

If a single club passed on Bont with what we have now seen they would be insane. Even with the value of keys forwards, Bont is still head and shoulders above the rest.
Bont IS a key forward.

Can't believe how clueless some people in here are.

If the draft was done again EVERY single recruiter would take Boyd ahead of Merrett. And guess what, a few might even still take him #1 even ahead of Bont.

And guess what, most recruiters would still take Patton #1 if 2011 was done again too, even though he hasn't set the world on fire so far either.

If you can't grasp this, then you just don't understand recruiting and the timeline they work on. They play the futures market, just like list managers do too. This ain't supercoach.
Zero would take Boyd over Bont, some would take him over Cripps, and all would take him over Merrett.

How did the preference of one Saints fan picking Viney over Macrae derail the last few pages and a few Dogs supporters have to bring up the Billings/Bont topic or generalise all Saints fans as a silly bunch because they view the Viney > Macrae preference stupid.

It literally doesn't make any sense at all.

And nothing Ekomaira said was a lie either, he didn't say "St Kilda would take Billings over Bont again" or "Billings has performed better to date," he said "I'd hope we take Billings over Bont again," because, as he mentioned in his next post, JB is his favourite player. There was no lie and no bullshit at all, just another preference.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Doubt the Bont is a superior player to merret atm.... A B&F in a premiership year is the highest accolade you can win... But if your talking by the end of their careers its just too hard to say... Gary Ablett and Chris Judd were drafted in the same year, and after three seasons there was no comparison, judd was far better, yet right now after the length if a career most would say Ablett.
Nah, Judd >> Ablett.

dogs fans are heading in the dangerous pathway of becoming hawks fans.
Yep noticed this the past couple of weeks, some strong similarities and it's getting quite obnoxious. A lot of the old "my team's player played in a premiership therefore he's better than every other team's players", as well as assuming they have a superior insight into the game because their team won the premiership. But maybe that's just how all fanbases behave on BF when they support the reigning premiers.

Yep noticed this the past couple of weeks, some strong similarities and it's getting quite obnoxious. A lot of the old "my team's player played in a premiership therefore he's better than every other team's players", as well as assuming they have a superior insight into the game because their team won the premiership. But maybe that's just how all fanbases behave on BF when they support the reigning premiers.
yeah i guess so but they're acting like hawks fans after a three peat. have seen quite a bit of new members posting some utter garbage and i assume they're the facebook trash or the fairweather supporters.

Macrae is really, really soft.

Shame, because his skills are nice and he has a decent idea of what to do with it. But they raved about his evasiveness and the way he found space and danced through packs, but he's never shown that at AFL level because he's basically just gotten loose balls and easy possies.

It's disappointing but he hates the idea of just going in. A pity because I always thought he was a good fella.
LOL not sure which Macrae you have been watching but do yourself afavour and re watch the four finals as soft is not a word you could label at the Macrae who played in those games

nope. Jack is my favourite player and he's gonna be a freak. once he gets over his injuries and feels like he belongs he'll win us many games
So you would still take a underperforming small forward/midfielder who while could be a B+/A grader in his prime, has not shown anything much to date after his third season, over a player who has not only proved himself but is also regarded as one of the best 20-year olds of all time. The only club on this list who could possibly say that they would not swap their player for the Bont is Carlton with Cripps. With billings, you may rate him and he may be very good eventually, but you have to be having a laugh to take him over Bont all over again.

Macrae is really, really soft.

Shame, because his skills are nice and he has a decent idea of what to do with it. But they raved about his evasiveness and the way he found space and danced through packs, but he's never shown that at AFL level because he's basically just gotten loose balls and easy possies.

It's disappointing but he hates the idea of just going in. A pity because I always thought he was a good fella.

Macrae is hard as nails. Doesnt get easy possies, he busts a ******* lung for them. There is a reason why his kicking is inaccurate (his kicking skills are his major issue at the moment which shows how hopelessly inaccurate your post is).

Did you feel like sharing your opinion without having any knowledge on the subject? Because it certainly looks that way. You are an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back