AstuteTiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
AFL RESERVE

Only BACK Level 4 available and GA
>With one week to go i reckon the reserve will sell out, for Tiger AFL members upgrade to a reserve seat for $9 to guarantee entry.

PUBLIC RESERVE
Only top deck level 4 available and single seats on level 1.
>GA not on sale but wouldn't be surprised if this gets released next week or limited GA areas will be announced.
I advise all tiger members who have GA memberships 3, 5, 11 or 17 games to please upgrade to "guarantee entry" with the pies going to win today their fans will be on Ticketek tonight trying to grab seats.

Lets make this game our home game a yellow and black house.

Buy your tickets here> https://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=RICHM1918

Last edited:

richmond supporter area is sold out

general seating front of level 4 olympic/southern upgrade costs $15

I cant stress this enough to my fellow tiger GA members. Upgrade for a small cost and know ur guaranteed entry. To many people want to take the risk but this its a massive game 1st v 3rd and pies fans dont want to miss out, lets shut them out.

I cant stress this enough to my fellow tiger GA members. Upgrade for a small cost and know ur guaranteed entry. To many people want to take the risk but this its a massive game 1st v 3rd and pies fans dont want to miss out, lets shut them out.
crowd gonna be 70% tigers

So glad I've got reserved seats for home games. Get some lunch and rock up 20 mins before the bounce, don't have to sit near any toothless Collingwood supporters and hear about how they have injuries. Will be a great game.

So glad I've got reserved seats for home games. Get some lunch and rock up 20 mins before the bounce, don't have to sit near any toothless Collingwood supporters and hear about how they have injuries. Will be a great game.

Same here. Love it.

My mate has reserved seating but sits in the Ponsford stand. He loses he seat when we play Collingwood. WTF?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, but they were referring to the reserve seats on Level 2 in the Ponsford stand, which can't be accessed because of the deal Collingwood have with the MCC.

Yeah i know they have level 2 and much of level 1 (their feral cheer squad). How the AFL allowed this is absolute crap but in saying that it works well for us as we still get punt road V pies when its their home game.

I used to be able to sit with my family at the Punt Road end on level 2A behind the goals for a Richmond home game. We'd just walk in.

Times have changed.

Best tickets I could get were Q32, Row Z. I didn't even know there was a row Z!

If it's a nice day, I think we're going to get 95k.

Dave P.
You could've just rocked up on the day and gone level 4 at the tigers end, those purple areas on the ticketek website are all thats being sold for level 4, rest are held back for walk up on the day and those unsold from the purple areas, they pulled the same stunt for dreamtime in an attempt to get people to panic and cough up cash.

You could've just rocked up on the day and gone level 4 at the tigers end, those purple areas on the ticketek website are all thats being sold for level 4, rest are held back for walk up on the day and those unsold from the purple areas, they pulled the same stunt for dreamtime in an attempt to get people to panic and cough up cash.
walk up
is s**t on 80k + games. he wants to sit in the pub till 15 mins before the game and sink piss and have a seat waiting for him

walk up
is s**t on 80k + games. he wants to sit in the pub till 15 mins before the game and sink piss and have a seat waiting for him
All these years of being in standing room i forget that people like to sit at the footy, though pretty s**t of ticketek to pre sell the ponsford end only in level 4, southern stand Q1 to Q6 all held back unless demand determines otherwise.

I used to be able to sit with my family at the Punt Road end on level 2A behind the goals for a Richmond home game. We'd just walk in.

Times have changed.

Best tickets I could get were Q32, Row Z. I didn't even know there was a row Z!

If it's a nice day, I think we're going to get 95k.

Dave P.

At least you're in thats the main thing, currently you're in the city end where it will be a both sets of supporters...Now on the day if there are GA areas on level 4 "southern stand" (punt road end) just go and sit up there.

Closer to the game we'll put up whatever GA areas are published by the AFL/MCC.

walk up

This game will attract upwards of 90K people thinking they'll just roll up on the day and get much option of seating will be disappointed.
I still believe they'll release some bays for walk up on he day but i say this with no real confidence, if the demand is there the seats get sold until all sold.
We are playing another big club and its 1st v 3rd why are people taking the risk, well if they stand they will be fine.

All these years of being in standing room i forget that people like to sit at the footy, though pretty s**t of ticketek to pre sell the ponsford end only in level 4, southern stand Q1 to Q6 all held back unless demand determines otherwise.

Yesterday i saw Southern stand on sale hence why i started the thread but i didnt see ponsford end on sale.
Demand is there its a top 4 clash against another big club. Anyways as u stand you'll be 100% fine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back