VFL Richmond VFL's Round 17 team v North Melbourne, Saturday, July 16, 2:35pm AEST, Arden Street Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Parker, Mansell, Castagna and Brown were all good today. RCD played a vg last quarter and well done to Biggy for his efforts as a mobile Ruck today. I was really impressed with him as I thought he wasn't going to run the game out, but he competed all day.
Didn't get to watch this week. How did you see Parker's kicking? I've noticed in recent weeks he's been hitting his targets. Not sure if he's changed his technique, or is simply taking a bit more time rather than rushing to butcher the ball.

Didn't get to watch this week. How did you see Parker's kicking? I've noticed in recent weeks he's been hitting his targets. Not sure if he's changed his technique, or is simply taking a bit more time rather than rushing to butcher the ball.
I thought he used it well and his decision making is my concern, but he was really smart yesterday in tricky windy conditions.

Also special mention to Lachlan Street for a great captain’s game. His leadership out there with such a young list was invaluable. You could constantly see him waving his arms catching players attention and directing them where to position themselves. He also played a cracking game. Needs to be kept on next season as VFL captain.

Didn’t get to see the game but it looks as though Tom brown has had a much better game disposal wise…?

Was he playing half back?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back