VFL Round 17 v Southport Fankhauser Reserve Saturday July 15 11.35am

Remove this Banner Ad

I would too however he appears to be pigeon holed as a HB and there’s no spots , reckon brown is next in queue just quietly
Some of these hbfers are gonna have to convert to wingmen, it's not a crazy leap for them to get there. We're gonna need players to replace Pickett and Kmac eventually. Trezise with his marking is an obvious choice. Brown could go through there as well. Need these guys playing now.

All good, Meehan will look after him
season 7 episode 21 GIF

Some of these hbfers are gonna have to convert to wingmen, it's not a crazy leap for them to get there. We're gonna need players to replace Pickett and Kmac eventually. Trezise with his marking is an obvious choice. Brown could go through there as well. Need these guys playing now.
no arguments from me

100% Trezise, Brown and Banks have all the prerequisites to do it.

First time i'd seen him this year as i missed our earlier games. Was impressed within minutes of seeing him play. Love his acceleration, skills under pressure and decision making . Can jump as well so he's an eye opener for the future.
Is he a coburg boy TI , must be playing somewhere local when not in VFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need to get a big ruck backup in the VFL as Mick Nolan destroyed our boys today except for about 15min in the second quarter.
Can't understand why we took both Ryan and Soldo to WA.
We need to have the extra tall in Perth just in case there is an issue that pops up unexpectedly, that means a late change is needed.

Is he a coburg boy TI , must be playing somewhere local when not in VFL
Don't know mate as I've sort of lost touch with that part of the world since moving to The Funny Farm.
This is all i know about him mate.

Just on Mansell, with Short out for the next month will they look to perhaps play Mansell in the back half. He was sweeping well in the back half, ran hard, and worked hard. May well be back in the team next week against the Hawks.
Not for me. Doesn't have the footskills for half back. Banks came in for Short and Brown would be next in line.

Just on Mansell, with Short out for the next month will they look to perhaps play Mansell in the back half. He was sweeping well in the back half, ran hard, and worked hard. May well be back in the team next week against the Hawks.

100% agree on this. If for no other reason to just find out if Mansell is worth persisting with or we are better to cut and replace. His best position is definitely down back - with Short out put him in for a few weeks so we can make a definitive decision on if he is a stay or nah

Fair game from Crossley and his beer gut.

31 possies, 36 hit outs and a nice goal
The point I was trying to make as we basically didn’t have a ruckman today and some obese full time truck driver during the week and weekend footballer tears us apart. If we had a half decent vfl ruckman today we would’ve won by 8 goals.
BIGGY paid him no respect and played off him in the hope to get cheap possessions. In worked in the second, but backfired every other time.

Not for me. Doesn't have the footskills for half back. Banks came in for Short and Brown would be next in line.

I hear what you're saying re footskills but must say he used it well today. I personally was not impressed with Bank's debut last week to many errors and coughed up 2 goals. One attribute that he needs to work on is winning his own footy, the same issues he's had in the ressies.

I do however like banks does like to run when he gets it. I don't think he is strong enough atm in a one-on-one contest, id be worried if the ball was coming in and he was isolated. Until Short comes back I'd have Mansell, Brown and Trezise, ahead of Banks in that role. I see Banks more as a winger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back