Preview RND 1 - Carlton v Richmond Thursday 19th March 7.40pm (EST) @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We need Harry and Gov. Without them the word dysfunctional forward line comes to mind
It is surprising though..after 3 months of training you would expect that all 44 players understand the overall game plan and the specific strategies for defenders, mids and forwards. I expect a game output that resembles what was taught over preseason. For example I saw a few times where we were kicking the ball long into f50 rather than moving it in strategically to hit up a target more successfully. Therefore I don’t see it as just being a dysfunctional forward line up although mcgov and harry are more natural forwards compared to Levi and others that played against freo.

Tad optimistic for mine, but I guess that's what this board is for ;)

I'd have Bulldogs at 30-70, they will be good this year.
Sydney 50-50.
North 50-50, have you seen what they've done to us the last few times?

Agree the rest.
I’m always nervous coming up against Roos. Our relatively young group may be a bit intimidated by them. They do play tough footy and they have a few thick bodied types.

Tad optimistic for mine, but I guess that's what this board is for ;)

I'd have Bulldogs at 30-70, they will be good this year.
Sydney 50-50.
North 50-50, have you seen what they've done to us the last few times?

Agree the rest.

I'm assuming we play our best footy, which under Teague this is what we should expect every week.
I feel like we match up pretty well against the Dogs, don't feel like Sydney are going to be that great this year, and same goes for North.

It’ll be an improvement we know that. Playing at home v travelling. Cripps, Murphy, SPS, Plowman, Betts are definite ins with ?’s for McGovern and Marchbank. Brisbane don’t travel well either. Martin and kreuzer will get 3/4 plus and we will hopefully tag in the midfield (preferably Ed on Neale) and tactically play the game properly. Use the spare off the wing like lobb did for freo.

Let's keep this thread on topic ... ROUND 1

Belongs in this thread ...

HBF gets the hard pill, dishes it off to T-60, who fumbles, then remonstrates, Ferris swoops in, dishes it off to Numbers......

Who bangs it, post high, from 98.

BF Footy, gotta love it!!

From the boundary on the wrong foot?

HBF gets the hard pill, dishes it off to T-60, who fumbles, then remonstrates, Ferris swoops in, dishes it off to Numbers......

Who bangs it, post high, from 98.

BF Footy, gotta love it!!
I was in the goal square no one on me ... waving

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got a few $$$$'s on the Blues to sneak over the line. Just for light entertainment of course.
Love the anticipation this time of the year. Will we be any good or wont we......

Completely unbiased, but I hope you win some $$$

;)

cannot wait for this game.
i've always wanted to go to the opening game of the season and i finally get to do so.

hopefully got a decent seat. lol.
If you are at the ground, it is a decent seat

Our fitness will be a major factor come round 1.
Positive or negative?

I don't normally like to badger ITKs, but....I can't help but wonder what B70 means...

Pro - we are so much fitter in 2020 and this will make us more competitive

or

Con - we have a bunch of players under injury/fitness cloud and how they end up in a fortnight will determine how competitive we are in round 1

The suspense is killing me!

I don't normally like to badger ITKs, but....I can't help but wonder what B70 means...

Pro - we are so much fitter in 2020 and this will make us more competitive

or

Con - we have a bunch of players under injury/fitness cloud and how they end up in a fortnight will determine how competitive we are in round 1

The suspense is killing me!
I'm going to translate it as after round one we will be on top of the ladder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back