AFL Toast Rnd 22: We gave Freo the ole Heave ho

Remove this Banner Ad

FIIIIIIIIIIINALS!

Ambrose should at least get a good deal of Coaches votes, his job on Fyfe was magnificent. Parish stood up when Zaka went down and Shiel and Zerret showed up. Margret Thatcher looks like a potential weapon too. Eased off in the second half but stood up when the game was on the line.

Time to celebrate boiz!

I thought we were gunna get flogged? Bit of faith no? Clearly we were never gunna win against an up and going Dogs with 12 of our best out. Great coaching Woosha. Tbell back in we are a chance of winning a final still

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190817-224340_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190817-224340_Samsung Internet.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 158

Well done boy's! Locked away September action!!

Heppell, Zach, Shiel, Saad where stand outs but a great game from Redman too. Shout out to Zerk on debut.

Side note, umpiring was more of a disgrace than usual. What was the final count? 24-9 or similar?

BZT impressed - needs to beef up a little but a definite player of the future

We just did enough - just!!!!!

Saady i bloody love you.

Longfark you did SFA until the last quarter and plodded along chasing - downhill skier

Zaka bad luck but time for you to find a new club.

We still looked too slow at times.

Freo's bad kicking cost them the game.

OUT Zaka (inj), Longfark (not a two way runner), Franga (looked lost tonight - maybe it was the knock)
IN Hooker (Forward) and 2 others

Great work boys, hold your heads high. Total chalk and cheese from last week.

Decent debut from Zerk, 11 @ 72% and 6 marks. Hope he gets more game time.

Great games from Stringer, Saad and Shiel, they give us so much to work with.

Hurley is beyond vital to our gameplan.

Merrett. 23 @ 73%, 10 tackles and 2 goals. Monster performance.

I hope someone dropped a piece of Lego down the umpires' race for Margetts to step on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to Margetts getting the "Perfect 10" in the coaches votes.

But a solid win, not spectacular, but light and day to last week and will take it and bank it and hope we can show something next Friday that is closer to our good stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back