AFL Autopsy RND 7: Draw Against The Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm glad we've got a few extra days rest before flying out to Perf, WCE seem to have found their mojo again so that could be a bit of a danger game
West Coast looked lightning quick against Freo. Amazing what a bit of confidence does and having some of your best talent back on the park. If they turn up like the last couple of weeks certainly no walk in the park.

And the same thing happened in our forward fifty and no fee was paid, even though Davey went on to kick the goal.
It was Hobbs fending off and (correctly) getting pinged for htb then Daicos not being paid for the same thing 2 minutes later.

I mean we had our chances but how about Mihocek kicking those two out of bounds on the full.

12-13 - 12-13

The most realistic shot closest to the end was ours. But going even earlier than that, we were up by 5 goals and should've held onto some of that lead.

End of the day we had 3 hours to claim it. Didn't. Bag the draw and move on.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* me, on way home, * me. This is where we drop off the cliff. FFS. That’s a loss.

If the season so far followed the bookies odds we would be 1-6 now instead of 4-1-2.

Out of the 7 games we've played this season every team except for the Hawks finished higher than us last year.

Of the 10 teams that finished above us 3 have fallen the * off while us and Geelong are on the up.

Our next 7 games includes Eagles twice, North, Richmond and Suns.

Our last 6 games have Dockers at the G, Crows, Saints and Sun at Marvel.

Arguably our most important player hasn't even played this year yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I called out how tall we were pre game, it didn’t have the negative impact I throught it would. Still think we need more leg speed, but wasn’t as debilitating as I thought
We killed it in the first with our marking but It was our smalls in Gresham & Davey that failed to put pressure.

Davey will be good but needs to work on pressure. Seems to baulk at the contest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back