Votes: 85 87.6%
  • * Other

Votes: 12 12.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 2 GIF days are numbered

Pick 1...

Jason Sudeikis Good Luck GIF by Apple TV+
just sucks that we have to wait so long before we get to play norf, reckon they'd roger us at the moment and we'd shore up pick 1

I posted I’d bring out the pitchfork if Graham gets injured again.
To bring him back inside three weeks is negligence , hecking amateur hr.
Just on everyone going on about the injuries.
1. One tall Fwd
2. One tall def. (20games)
3. Two inside Mids
4. Ross

That’s not the difference ina score line like last night.
There’s a leadership vacuum on the ground and another in the coaches box.
Baker is one of the few players
we have who regardless of the score projects
“I Believe” when he’s playing, I think he may have told the club and the group he’s going.
Nank is a competitive undersized Ruck that doesn’t inspire his teammates with his ability, He’s a tryer and that’s good but they should have made Baker Captain when it became available and not the Tokenism bullsh.t that played out with Grimes doing it for a season and appointing a Tryer.
hecking rubbish idea.

That was an organised focused team we played last night everyone saying it’s because the media where speculating on the Coach…STFU.
That’s what a final’s game is like.

I’ve kept this to myself till now but I’ve got some real concerns about Yze.
How many new coaches turn up without an assistant?
It looks like a split focus approach to me and the honeymoon between him and the group looks over.
He has to develop a game plan with the talent he’s got to try and build to the type of game he wants to play.
Why wasn’t he able to bring effective assistant coach’s with him?
Doesn’t he have any relationships he’s built and inspired with his ideas on the game that wanted an opportunity?
Is he listening to rejects who didn’t make it who have been waiting to spout they’re own ideas
instead of making the environment he wants.
Jack Ziebell…hecking Jack Ziebell.

He said on talking footy he’s “Coaching they’re hearts, before the minds”.
That doesn’t seem to be working too hecking well Adam and it looks to me like we’ve lost Liam Baker.
How we gonna go if we lose Balta?

You don’t take up the position of the leader of a hecking HIGH PERFORMANCE ENVIRONMENT AT ONE OF THE BIGGEST CLUBS IN THE COUNTRY TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS CARNT.

GET FAIR DINKUM OR FK OFF

That Sydney game was last game of the season, players were already on the beach. This time we still have 14 matches to play, haven't hit the draft for years and cant score and lose 3-4 payers a week. The senior players already look like they have planned end of season trips and are looking forward to that. It could possibly get a lot worse still.

Just as a matter of interest … how does it get worse than a near 100-point loss with about 12 x injured players?

I’m honestly not taking a heap of notice of our current plight. Injuries galore, way too many players who’ve not yet played 40-games, a new coach, new gameplan ….. we’ve been pretty gallant up until yesterday. Let’s see how we respond in coming weeks and post-bye before consigning Yze and the whole team to the scrap heap.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

All I can think of is there is trouble at the club and the players are rebelling, can be the only reason IMO.
Rebelling against what? Those fat cheques they're getting? If they're rebelling they can heck off.

wtf is gale gonna do at tassiemania for 4 years

they wont play for 4 years
It takes time to build a club successfully from scratch. Over see every area of the club as well. Takes time not done overnight.

Players who put in half arsed efforts should not be playing or rested.

I'm going to get criticised but dusty is not doing himself any favours THIS YEAR, buy playing like how he is. Soft in the contest and does not want to tackle. He was supposed to be setting "our standards".

This year is a write off and we will need to bring in new talent via the draft so let's keep our expectations that way.

I reckon Martin has some form of injury, whether it be ribs or something similar. He’s definitely avoiding contact to a level to suggest he’s carrying something more than just a niggle.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

"It's the same hammy"
I actually can't believe the stupidity.

hey cmon yze isn't to blame, it's only the 3rd reinjury of a player coming back without vfl or sub game time in 9 rounds

could happen to any coach !!

at least graham wasn't allowed to do a hopper, where the medicos let him back on the field after pinging his hammy only to ping it again

or better yet, a judson clarke, where he did his knee so the medicos just heavily strapped it and let him get back on in a meaningless vfl game that we had no chance of actually winning, only to then end up rooting his acl

Feeling what most are, a bit shell-shocked from that very subpar performance.
I can't even pinpoint certain players which I normally critique but I think as a collective we all know we were poor so not singling out anyone.

Some say there was effort. No one is saying that players dont try they do but let's be honest here there are different types of effort and tonight it was on the lower scale. The Dogs players, even approaching 100 points lead they hit the packs hard, Chassed, harassed and tackled us like we were 5 points up and they were trying to win the game. We on the other hand let them go past us like witches' hats, with no hard running to close them down, deny space and time to execute.

I know we have key players out but Yze worries me and I say this more so in terms of the game plan or lack of it. I honestly do not see anything different than last year.
In the preseason I was so looking forward to our new game style but I don’t see it.
I heard several people saying can Ooze coach? We all want Yze to be a great coach which means we will be successful again.

Graham playing after what one week was a monumental mistake.

We look so slow around the contest. Centre square bounce as soon as the ball hit the ground the dogs pounced and had out riders running hard to support with overlap handball and passing to their forwards at will. This happened pretty much all night. They put a lot of speed on the ball. We looked so slow.

Young on Naughton for the first half or so was completely taken to the cleaners. Doesn’t have the pace to run with Naughton. Young is more your one-on-one type of player. Miller then went to Naughton and did a little better but Naughton does get on his bike.

How many times did we slip over? Not sure how it looked on TV but at the ground it was terrible like they had ice skates on.

Banks injury from what I saw Balta pushed English into banks, looked nasty. Graham had ice on his hammy. And Juniors' injury also looked nasty hard to tell at the ground but looked like an ankle injury.
We were never going to win the game so Graham selection hardly a massive mistake. Prestia, Graham, Balta INs were some semblence of maturity, bigger bodies on the park. Funnily I think our clearances were improved.
Didn't help on the scoreboard.

I presume Kmac2 in for Graham next week. But no Hopper & Tarranto is too big a loss out of the middle. Yze is backing Dow ~ great and leaving Bolton out of the middle..not great.

RFC don't have senior players in the VFL until Round 9, when 17th on the ladder. Melbourne do swing players a bit I'm surprised Yze hasn't brought that attitude with him

I was blown out with Yze's starting 22. Injury crisis has forced him to play kids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I sent you the article in his thread as there’s a paywall. It’s fact Balme can’t stand the bloke.

Just remember, things are never as bad as they seem, and things are never as good as they seem.

Season 2024 was always a free hit with a new coach and an aging list that had not been appropriately managed over the last couple of years. I feel for Yze, he has to do the work now that others before him should have started.

there was so much walking, jogging, half efforts and dropped heads out there last nite.
as tough a nite as it was, poor efforts can just not be accepted
unfortunately many of those poor efforts were are senior players.

Well, that was so inept there’s actually no point going apeshit. What it shows is we actually need to finish bottom 2. We need those top ten picks or as many in the first 20 as possible. And more injuries again. What a campaigner of a season. Keep playing the kids now. 0 point in bringing back Grime etc. If we’re gonna get done, that’s fine, but let’s have a purpose for the rest of the year.

there was so much walking, jogging, half efforts and dropped heads out there last nite.
as tough a nite as it was, poor efforts can just not be accepted
unfortunately many of those poor efforts were are senior players.
Let's hope that the coach let them know, this buddy bullshit he's been doing is clearly not working.

Been saying for years, club went and got soft, starting drinking own bath water, complacent and just assuming they will always be up there.

Thats from Benny down. He also just stopped giving a s**t.

To lose our Strenght and Fitness guy and just promote an under qualified assistant was pure ego driven nonsense.

We’ve been complacent and it’s gonna be years of rebuilding now. I also think we need to lose Livingston and Blair now and go and poach the current best list managers and football people. They are done.

This is the difference between us and Geelong and Sydney. They keep wanting to get better.

I’m actually happy Brendon is leaving.
The clean out happening actually clears the air. Benny has been magnificent, but i agree. We need a kick in the arse and a fire reignited.

And because i’m such a FW, i’m now gonna make a point of getting to games now. I’m gonna deathride this season all the way to the spoon. Sticking fat now.

Did anyone else notice on the commentary that Luke Parker had played 3 VFL games trying to get back into the side after injury. We on the other hand march Graham straight back in.

Back