Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Bulldogs & Changes for R10 vs Brisbane

Best on ground

• 1. N. Vlastuin

Votes: 85 87.6%
  • * Other

Votes: 12 12.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

unlike Cornes and Lloyd, Yze is not about to s**t can his players to the media and give them more amo to destroy the tigers though the media. I'm sure that it would be a different story behind closed doors.
Most of us agree with you. I am sure many said the same re Dimma in his first season.

unlike Cornes and Lloyd, Yze is not about to s**t can his players to the media and give them more amo to destroy the tigers though the media. I'm sure that it would be a different story behind closed doors.
Lots of good points.. Sam Mitchell comparison needs reflection. Star player for the a club, brought back as an assistant coach role in 2020 succeeding Clarko start of 2022. 2 1/2 seasons

Mitchell has list, game plan up and about, he can get the shits and yell and scream publicly.

Outsider Yze is 9 games IN to year 1, with half a midfield and half his KPF stocks. His first choice KPD out

Yze calling running round like blue ass flies slipping over effort. RFC players were providing plenty of slapstick . He's being stubborn with Dow I think, & Dusty and/or Shai locked away up fwd. Balta up fwd is kind've like a handicap.

Look at the tracker; 5 RFC player in top 10 of distance.
Speed stats RFC 7/ top 10 for speed
RFC 8/10 top sprint stats
work rate RFC top 4/10

RFC ran 1 km more than dogs.

and every other stat.

RFC players are actually fit enough. Just got to translate it into foot ball.

But but Yze said that our Captain has led the training this week.... we can tell...
I wonder if yze is trying to improve nankervis leadership skills. Anyway I was surprised he was picked as our captain. I would've picked Baker, Taranto or Vlaustin

I wonder if yze is trying to improve nankervis leadership skills. Anyway I was surprised he was picked as our captain. I would've picked Baker, Taranto or Vlaustin
Yeh I am surprised Nank was made captain. That’s another thing I would review seasons end.

We can bemoan the lack of young key-position players, but realistically, who of the last 3 or 4 years would we have wanted? And who then could we have got given our draft position?

I’m personally not sold on Van Rooyen (having said that, likely to be a solid player).

Also, I know he’s only 20, but Cadman’s output is less than Lufau at the moment.

I think we need to bring in Ryan and persist with him to see what he can offer. Give him a block of games.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

But but Yze said that our Captain has led the training this week.... we can tell...
You can bet your life savings that he's going to hip and shoulder someone in the back at least once a game.

Couldn't be Vlaustin, he's loopy... flicks balls and sticks fingers up team mates asses... good player though.

If he's ticking off that effort we're royally farkd
How’s the audacity to say that after we must’ve had 50+ broken tackles and so many half assed efforts..

He’s just a scared coach in his first year.. Doesn’t want to lose the players or the hierarchy by saying anything that might upset them..

I blame the new bullshit can’t offend anyone woke culture for that..

Lying and covering up makes it worse tho cos it gets the fans and members who see it through it right against you…

Midfield is woeful. Defence doesn't know how to play man on man. Tigga was shown up last night, Broad needs to go, how he's getting a game at the moment is beyond me. Get Macauliffe in. Mansell was best on, the only bloke who put in effort the whole night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How’s the audacity to say that after we must’ve had 50+ broken tackles and so many half assed efforts..

He’s just a scared coach in his first year.. Doesn’t want to lose the players or the hierarchy by saying anything that might upset them..

I blame the new bullshit can’t offend anyone woke culture for that..

Lying and covering up makes it worse tho cos it gets the fans and members who see it through it right against you…

Listen to what he said.

He faulted the execution that resulted in miss tackles and fumbling the ball that allowed the dogs to get out the other side, as he said you don't miss tackles without the effort being there.

Could probably throw a few senior players (Martin/Bolton) under the bus for their efforts but it wouldn't be wise to create a media s**t storm over it.

Listen to what he said.

He faulted the execution that resulted in miss tackles and fumbling the ball that allowed the dogs to get out the other side, as he said you don't miss tackles without the effort being there.

Could probably throw a few senior players (Martin/Bolton) under the bus for their efforts but it wouldn't be wise to create a media s**t storm over it.
so everyone tried their hearts out but just had the wrong technique and forgot how to kick and handball the whole night ?

Give me a Spell

There’s effort and there’s real effort with intent and we were far from that.. it was clear as day

He’s just one more passenger broad and Vlaustuin have to carry each week. He’s slow and can only play on s**t forwards. Watch us try to shuffle him around to hide him from Charlie Cameron next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you really suggesting that Brown should play on Cameron?

louies operating today
texas chainsaw massacre halloween GIF by Challenger

Some peanut is using this loss as an excuse to not do the redevelopment cos no one will come :D so shelve it until later
Maybe it's a case of definitions, maybe sentence structure. ..... SHELVING a peanut..... possible..... SHELVING a redevelopment.... ambitious at best, reeks of hurt .🤕

wonder if Benny will have the guts to get rid of Meehan before he goes. We've had several instances of guys coming back and pinging their hammies in the first game back thats not bad luck its incompetence. Yze might not feel he can make those sorts of demands in his first season but someone needs to make the call

so everyone tried their hearts out but just had the wrong technique and forgot how to kick and handball the whole night ?

Give me a Spell

There’s effort and there’s real effort with intent and we were far from that.. it was clear as day

I think players falling over is a symptom of players trying hard, I think missed tackles can be also be symptom and I think more than anything when you have players missing and structures are down then more mistakes are made. You have to work harder to get the ball out of defence and you have to work harder to get the ball into our own 50 and you spend a lot more effort doing those two things that leads to poor execution. The stats suggest we out ran the dog by 3km last night that with two men going down in the third and another in the fourth, while also being the most we've run all year. So what you state as poor effort was more likely a case of poor execution off the back of being out on our feet.

Back