Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Essendon & Changes for R12 vs Geelong

Best 5 vs Essendon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully he gets in Lefau's way.
nah I wanna see him on his knees and presita who eats pasta 4 times a day all week this week runs through his skull and rearranges his face

Tom Brown, is a guy who I’ve been really looking forward to watching this year , and I think he’s got a future as our distributor off hb, but he needs to play with a lot more intensity than he’s shown the last 3 weeks. Far too many occasions he’s spectating when he needs to be defending.
needs a rocket
Why isn't he the designated kick from oppo points.
Does my head in.

hats off to the sen commentators and sen sync. wont ever listen to the brainless flogs on 7 again 🖕🏻

sen was unbiased and called out all the soft frees to druggies and said druggies were getting the rub of the green all night

best call ive heard since clinton grybas
1716774257276.png

We only beat them in finals.
Milli Vanilli day for the Cats.
Also free kick Geelong.
Umps have not been kind to them the past few weeks but that will all change with Richmond on the fixture.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why isn't he the designated kick from oppo points.
Does my head in.
Look Here Reaction GIF by Paul McCartney

Get Short the heckin heck out of the backline!!!

Think Cumbo could use a phycologist full time to help with that process. That's hard work, but if the guy wants an AFL footy career, then that's the hard yards that he might have to find time to do.

Not sure how bringing in a seaweed expert could help him, but at this stage anything is worth a try…

phycology
Branch of botany, Phycology is the scientific study of algae.

Attachments

• IMG_5565.jpeg
    IMG_5565.jpeg
    300.5 KB · Views: 6
Tom Brown, is a guy who I’ve been really looking forward to watching this year , and I think he’s got a future as our distributor off hb, but he needs to play with a lot more intensity than he’s shown the last 3 weeks. Far too many occasions he’s spectating when he needs to be defending.
needs a rocket
He, like a lot of our kids need to be rotated with 1 or 2 weeks in the VFL to find some confidence that they are above that level. I mean look at Campbell after his rest. He didnt manage to run the game out fully but he looked hard and engaged in the first 2.5 quarters.

Yep, agreed.

I read the Geelong board to see what they think about this coming week. For such an arrogant bunch who think we are trash, interestingly they are all hoping Bolton will miss the game.

I think we’ve mentally scarred them for life 🤣. Would be great if we beat them at home 🤞
Hopefully Lefau kmocks out Dog.

Back