Votes: 109 49.1%
  • Jayden Short

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 175 78.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack made a difference to Lynch straight away. In a stupid way I’m glad he’s been out otherwise we’d have smashed teams and been in last years weird space at this point of the year. I prefer where we are now.

Ellis...

Presia, Short, Lambert, Stack, Rioli, Houli, DES, Ellis, George, Edwards ...

182cm and under

too small for finals

I’m gonna keep reading this thread. You’re one post away from making my ignored list. And believe me, you’re in fine company there.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Keep stack in the forward line, he is way too good there, bring back caddy in the forward line. We need egg to improve so keep him in. We just need a defensive unit there that can use the ball- he will learn.
Chol should play off half back to help out the backline. Otherwise leave the team as it is and drop probably........someone starting with s.
It was a great win considering a few of our greats had pretty average games.

Don’t like it when our mid field goes missing. The only time I’d move stack from the forward line is to win ball in the centre. That’s my biggest concern atm is our midfield. Martins playing on his heals atm and needs to get moving through the contest.

Reckon everyone's overlooked Vloss.
Vlossy's attempts to mark the ball with complete disregard for his own safety is incredible.
Literally throws himself into packs to take ridiculous back to the play grabs and yet rarely misses a game.
A gun.

Last edited:
Keep stack in the forward line, he is way too good there, bring back caddy in the forward line. We need egg to improve so keep him in. We just need a defensive unit there that can use the ball- he will learn.
Chol should play off half back to help out the backline. Otherwise leave the team as it is and drop probably........someone starting with s.
It was a great win considering a few of our greats had pretty average games.

Don’t like it when our mid field goes missing. The only time I’d move stack from the forward line is to win ball in the centre. That’s my biggest concern atm is our midfield. Martins playing on his heals atm and needs to get moving through the contest.
Chol at half back would be weird... not sure there's ever been a 200cm half back flanker

shafted his team mates for open goals a couple times

not the most composed in the team

In his defence the last time he’s done that he kicked straight so not sure we should bag him out for actually trying to convert instead of handballing six times in traffic like the rest of the team love to do.

Reckon everyone's overlooked Vloss.
Vlossy's attempts to mark the ball with complete disregard to his own safety is incredible.
Literally throws himself into packs to take ridiculous back to the play grabs and yet rarely misses a game.
A gun.

Was sufficiently involved that the commentators had to try 14 separate pronunciations of his name

I’m gonna keep reading this thread. You’re one post away from making my ignored list. And believe me, you’re in fine company there.

I think he thought last time In 2017 when we played Giants in the finals it was literal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its the equivalent of Cotchin and Martin going down for us...

its good to get the four points but the opposition injuries were a fairly significant factor

And we’re done. So what about when we were playing without Nank, Jack, Cotchin, Lambert, Short, Rance and a couple of others at the same time and winning games. Have a nice life. Cheerio.

its the equivalent of Cotchin and Martin going down for us...

its good to get the four points but the opposition injuries were a fairly significant factor

We were over them before he went down.

Had he not got injured, the margin probably would have been closer but I still think we would have won.

Also, we scored 16 behinds, nail a few of those and the margin would have been 50.

It wasn't the only reason we won..

Also reading some of the comments in here, some of you blokes must of been gun footballers back in the day. Must have also excelled in wet, windy conditions.

Back