Autopsy Roast & Toast vs St Kilda and Changes for R4 vs Western Bulldogs

Best 5 vs St Kilda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see Sonsie this week but something tells me we'll be disappointed...

Most likely team...

OUT: Grimes, Ralphsmith, Ross
IN: Miller, Riewoldt, Prestia

Gibcus, Tarrant, Broad
Short, Miller, Rioli
McIntosh, Cotchin, Pickett
Edwards, Balta, Bolton
Riewoldt, Lynch, Baker
Nankervis, Prestia, Graham
Soldo, Dow, Parker, Castagna

SUB: Ross

emg/ Ralphsmith, Mansell, MRJ

Would love to see Sonsie this week but something tells me we'll be disappointed...

Most likely team...

Gibcus, Tarrant, Broad
Short, Miller, Rioli
Edwards, Balta, Bolton
Riewoldt, Lynch, Baker

Those will be the ins. We always hear about debutants early. Atleast it gives a reason to watch the reserves this week. Surely we dont drop Hugo at the G. Need the run, have to drop Soldo for Jack.

We’ve got short for that. Mansell is hard and tough and you need one of those smaller types in the backline
disagree. can't think of one from oppos these days..... smallish nippy players need to be distributors these days...... but mansell and weightman would be an interesting matchup but i reckon we have that diving flog covered.

Those will be the ins. We always hear about debutants early. Atleast it gives a reason to watch the reserves this week. Surely we dont drop Hugo at the G. Need the run, have to drop Soldo for Jack.
I feel like Dimma will back the 2 rucks still to be honest, but I agree that we should probably be dropping Soldo and just having Balta as the part time ruck, he is more than good enough.

If indeed Soldo is out, I sorta feel like he might keep Ross ahead of Ralphsmith. Ralph has flashes but still just a little light, for me.

If Miller comes in then Soldo simply has to be dropped , 9 talls is clearly too many...
Even 8 talls is arguably too much , i would rather mansell come in for grimes...

I’ve heard that they can implant a pigs heart into cardiac patients these days. Any chance we could stick some pigs legs on prestia so he can run out a game without pinging something?
Sadly the bloke died a few weeks ago.
On that basis Prestia would runout of legs by rnd 5

Most likely team...

Gibcus, Tarrant, Broad
Short, Miller, Rioli
Edwards, Balta, Bolton
Riewoldt, Lynch, Baker

I'll be very disappointed if ralphsmith is dropped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Ross is a chance to go if Prestia is back. Maybe he’ll be sub with Aarts finally out completely.

I also agree that Balta should be the second ruck especially with Jack back.
Yeah I can't see who else Prestia could replace. Unless they "rest" Shedda, but he's more a mid-forward these days anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back