Robodebt - Morrison and Turnbull, together again.

Remove this Banner Ad

The establishment of the commission followed the death of four workers (aged from 16 to 25 years) who died in separate incidents that may have been attributed to the failure to identify and manage the workplace health and safety and other risks associated with the implementation and management of the Program.[6]

Do you think some of these deaths might be attributed to the failure to identify that sending huge false debt notices to vulnerable people is cruel and dangerous, and these deaths are a result of ignoring this risk during the implementation and management of the program?
Double standards in Australian politics, you only need look at the current pile on Dan Andrews to see that the standards set for Labor leaders are very different to the ones accepted for Liberal leaders.

The establishment of the commission followed the death of four workers (aged from 16 to 25 years) who died in separate incidents that may have been attributed to the failure to identify and manage the workplace health and safety and other risks associated with the implementation and management of the Program.[6]

Do you think some of these deaths might be attributed to the failure to identify that sending huge false debt notices to vulnerable people is cruel and dangerous, and these deaths are a result of ignoring this risk during the implementation and management of the program?
I have already explained my view on the link between mental health, statistics/probability and those receiving these letters.

If you're really interested, I suggest you read the thread as opposed to requesting that I repeat myself.

Last edited:
I have already explained my view on the link between mental health, statistics/probability and those receiving these letters.

If you're really interested, I suggest you read the thread as opposed to requesting that I repeat myself.

So this bit:

And I'm well within my right to point out the ludicrous correlation between people taking their own lives with people receiving a letter informing them that they owe some money.

You don't think there's any link? Despite articles quoting parents saying that these letters were the final straw? The government has no responsibility here?

So this bit:

And I'm well within my right to point out the ludicrous correlation between people taking their own lives with people receiving a letter informing them that they owe some money.

You don't think there's any link? Despite articles quoting parents saying that these letters were the final straw? The government has no responsibility here?
I get the feeling he has very little experience with mental health issues or might need to undergo some of SloMos empathy training.

So this bit:

If you're going to quote that in isolation, I expect you've also read everything else I've written to put it into some context?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've already answered it previously in this thread.

Don't come late to the party and expect the other attendees to reenact the first three hours.
You know this is part of the problem, right?

You don't want to argue, you don't quote the post you made when someone else forced you kicking and screaming to make your argument properly, and you treat anyone asking for you to make your point as though they're insisting on you running a marathon.

There's a reason I keep calling you intellectually lazy, Fadge.

You know this is part of the problem, right?

You don't want to argue, you don't quote the post you made when someone else forced you kicking and screaming to make your argument properly, and you treat anyone asking for you to make your point as though they're insisting on you running a marathon.

There's a reason I keep calling you intellectually lazy, Fadge.
1. I couldn't give a rats tossbag what you or anyone else in this thread thinks of me.

2. The burden is on others to read the friggin thread, not on me to repeat myself.

1. I couldn't give a rats tossbag what you or anyone else in this thread thinks of me.

2. The burden is on others to read the friggin thread, not on me to repeat myself.
1. Which is why you get called intellectually lazy, because you are being intellectually lazy.

2. The burden is on you to answer a question in good faith, either by restating your argument in short or linking to it in long form. Not only do you refuse to do this, but pulling your arguments out of you is akin to dredging Port Phillip Bay, complete with environmental protests.

1. Which is why you get called intellectually lazy, because you are being intellectually lazy.

2. The burden is on you to answer a question in good faith, either by restating your argument in short or linking to it in long form. Not only do you refuse to do this, but pulling your arguments out of you is akin to dredging Port Phillip Bay, complete with environmental protests.
1. You refer to me as intellectually lazy because you are an imbecile who needs everything to be explicitly spelled out to you as your comprehension skills are close to non-existent.
2. Pfffft. No, I shan't be doing anything of the kind, nor would I expect other posters to do that for me.

Now run along and get over yourself.

1. You refer to me as intellectually lazy because you are an imbecile who needs everything to be explicitly spelled out to you as your comprehension skills are close to non-existent.
2. Pfffft. No, I shan't be doing anything of the kind, nor would I expect other posters to do that for me.

Now run along and get over yourself.
1. It's intensely amusing the degree to which at every opportunity I provide for you to demonstrate the degree to which I live in your head, you just jump right on top of it. You can't help yourself. You really must miss me when we haven't conversed for a while.

2. ... because you're lazy.

Are you having fun plumbing the depths of your character on the internet, Fadge? I should start charging you per post.

It is interesting the OP decided to use a blog called Alien Side Boob as his primary source.

From his colourful use of the English language - Similar in tone to Ned Kelly in the Jerilderie Letter - one can only conclude the writer has received a few debt collection letters in his time.

The Tax Office computers were perfectly capable of mistaking one employer for a dozen or more. And the Mygov website was a torture pr0n dungeon built atop an accursed graveyard, in a city of the damned, which sank its foundations into a Hell Dimension.
Oh dear.

I tried to read more of the gentleman's tremendous fiction, but it looks like you have to buy a subscription lol.

He's quite the entrepreneur is Side Show Alien Boob.

It is interesting the OP decided to use a blog called Alien Side Boob as his primary source.

From his colourful use of the English language - Similar in tone to Ned Kelly in the Jerilderie Letter - one can only conclude the writer has received a few debt collection letters in his time.

Oh dear.

I tried to read more of the gentleman's tremendous fiction, but it looks like you have to buy a subscription lol.

He's quite the entrepreneur is Side Show Alien Boob.
You can try here:

With zero chance the LNP will have an RC into the scheme either. None of Morrison, Roberts, Tudge or Porter have faced any consequences for the scheme nor will they.

It's disgraceful that no one has lost their job for this colossal * up. Even within departments senior staff have emerged unscathed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back