Rumour Rodney Eade to coach Balwyn this year ????

Remove this Banner Ad

Are they still sponsored by the brothels?
They don't need brothels with Richard Wilson, Wilson Parking, Wilson security, Wilson patient transport, as President besides many other contributors to pump up a club that is totally different to any other club that competes in suburban football.
Just visit other first division suburbs and see for yourself what is exactly there. It is an incredible difference.

They don't need brothels with Richard Wilson, Wilson Parking, Wilson security, Wilson patient transport, as President besides many other contributors to pump up a club that is totally different to any other club that competes in suburban football.
Just visit other first division suburbs and see for yourself what is exactly there. It is an incredible difference.

Club rooms aren’t all that flash. I reckon there amongst the most ordinary in that league (although they aare
being redone, usually shitfights occurring)

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Their ground and faculties would be quite poor in comparison to other division 1 clubs. Their payroll however is on another level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think that's StKilda City in the SFL.
Balwyn were until about 5 years ago at least sponsored by a brothel, or at the very least the owner of a brothel put a lot of money into the club. At one stage they wanted to acknowledge the deal, but the league shut it down, saying it wasn't in keeping with the image of the league.

I used to live around he corner from Cherry Rd. Was great watching ex Hawks go through hat club - Joel Smith, Nick Reis, Daniel Harford etc.

Balwyn were until about 5 years ago at least sponsored by a brothel, or at the very least the owner of a brothel put a lot of money into the club. At one stage they wanted to acknowledge the deal, but the league shut it down, saying it wasn't in keeping with the image of the league.

I used to live around he corner from Cherry Rd. Was great watching ex Hawks go through hat club - Joel Smith, Nick Reis, Daniel Harford etc.
How much did it cost to “just watch”?

The Daily Planet on Horne st Elsternwick was a sponsor once, it was rumoured that one of the parter awards was an 1 hour voucher at the brothel, no wonder they were so dominant in the SFL day’s!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back