Preview Round 1 2022 - Adelaide vs Fremantle, March 20, 2022

How many wins for the Crows in 2022?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Think we are likely to play Berry ahead of Hately... though was good to see Hately finally have a BOG for our sanfl side.

We do need to try Jones in the middle at some stage, but for now I would let him settle to take his game to next level in the backline. He hasn't even been settled for a year in that role.
My issue with Berry even though I like him is he won’t get the ball much

I’d probably play Hately with Laird out and just take the punt that he rises with responsibility and if he doesn’t , at least we find out

At least he’s in form from what we’ve heard in pre season

Checks in for news on Crows...

uploads-disquscdn-com-538b-ccb6c7f-e-gif.538990

Justin Bieber... !?

media-giphy-com-giphy-gif.345075
Did Riley Knight come back?

I enjoy taking cheap shots at boomers as much as anyone, but Grinspoon are also old as fu**.

Nobody under 35 knows who they are.
Hey I'm as old as * compared to some on here too but can't say I've ever knowingly heard any of Grinspoon's music. I'm more the classic Rock fan and not much of the "modern" music grabs me especially that rap music crap that is an assault on the eardrums. Blackberry Smoke are the band I listen to mostly these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be backing Darcy there.
Who would you back out of Darcy vs Lycett?

The reason I ask is that I think ROB has been able to break even or win against 3/4 of the ruckmen he plays against. One that has frequently got on top of him is Lycett. I only watched Crows v Port properly yesterday and carefully watched the ruck contest, ROB gave Lycett a whooping. If that's anything to go by ROB's game has gone up a level on the last couple of seasons.

The reason I ask is that I think ROB has been able to break even or win against 3/4 of the ruckmen he plays against. One that has frequently got on top of him is Lycett. I only watched Crows v Port properly yesterday and carefully watched the ruck contest, ROB gave Lycett a whooping. If that's anything to go by ROB's game has gone up a level on the last couple of seasons.
1. Darcy. He's destined to be an elite ruck.
2. Lycett isn't that good.

Depends which ROB we get.
Ie. Lions or Power version.

Darcy is quality.

Back