Game Day Round 1 - Brisbane @ Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think any of the teams who didn't play opening round against a team that did will win.

I'm usually optimistic but it's a tough ask. You could see last night that it took 2-3qtrs for the rust to come off the crows. I think if they had both played already the crows get up.

It's compromised the start of the season, no doubt imo. So I'm going to take the result with a grain of salt and see how we go in the next few rounds.

Bit warm, wonder how Brizzy will go late in the game.
We should be fresh, but its humid as *
Shame it’s not a tassie team we’re playing - suspect Brisbane will be ok with heat and humidity having blown out the cobwebs 9 days ago. They will be fresh as I’m afraid.

Not sure personally but maybe Fox footy​

Stream the 2024 AFL season NOW!​

Stream every match of the 2024 AFL Community Series and The 2024 Toyota AFL Premiership Season and Finals PLUS stay up to date with FOX FOOTY news, analysis and entertanment shows.

Choose your plan​

Living outside Australia or just away on holiday? Choose the subscription that best suits your time overseas. Subscribe now and start watching instantly.
Your subscription will continue to automatically renew unless you cancel before the subscription renewal date.
Weekly Subscription
AUD$24.00
Subscribe

How many less technologically capable/older members will struggle with the ticketing issues the club has had this week?

We are the last supporters to see our teams play and some teams have played twice. Getting a bit twitchy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Ras is sub and banfield starts we’re still the same old freo

We played eight forwards and six mids at times last year. Worked really well didn’t it?…Not.

Insanity is doing the same that doesn’t work over and over. That’s been Freo in a nutshell in the past unfortunately.

Apart from Darcy not being available today, we have a strong opportunity to beat the Brions today and get things rolling this season. Freo by 23 points..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back