• Geelong 30+

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Match Postponed

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if he doesn’t, and spends time up the ground. Wing/halfback is a spot Constable doesn’t play.

Zach played well in the Marsh series and Constable was dog s**t v the Suns. He is a 2s footballer
Watching the Suns game live Zach still looked like a school boy among men,he had one good moment on a half back flank stopping a Suns forward move but that was about it,what have you seen from him that says he's AFL standard what's his strengths,nothing in the stats indicates he has any tricks and the games he's played he's been less than average or he would have had more than one game last year,give me something tangible not hairy fairy stuff.

Would need to know which discussion you are referring. I’ve been having two
Oh I saw a dislike. Just wondered what you disagreed with.
Don't agree those 2 games at KP were the worst you've seen? (I'm actually not against Zuth playing BTW, Its just the way it is),
Or Constables first 7 games were amongst the best you've seen from a 19 yo at the Cats?

Watching the Suns game live Zach still looked like a school boy among men,he had one good moment on a half back flank stopping a Suns forward move but that was about it,what have you seen from him that says he's AFL standard what's his strengths,nothing in the stats indicates he has any tricks and the games he's played he's been less than average or he would have had more than one game last year,give me something tangible not hairy fairy stuff.
If you’re looking at stats then Tom Lonergan wouldn’t have had much worth looking at either.

Just not sure how much to take into account your disdain for the Guthrie family.

Far from a lock in our side, but deserved his selection imo

Oh I saw a dislike. Just wondered what you disagreed with.
Don't agree those 2 games at KP were the worst you've seen? (I'm actually not against Zuth playing BTW, Its just the way it is),
Or Constables first 7 games were amongst the best you've seen from a 19 yo at the Cats?
The second part.
He is a long way off being an afl standard mid and the hype on this board for him is misguided

If you’re looking at stats then Tom Lonergan wouldn’t have had much worth looking at either.

Just not sure how much to take into account your disdain for the Guthrie family.

Far from a lock in our side, but deserved his selection imo
That's not necessarily true,but I can understand why you think that.

Thought Constable looked good when he went into the middle.
Don't think half back is his go though.

Absolutely not. Midfield or nothing.

I get he mightn't run as much as they want, but his primary skill is extracting the ball. Let someone else do the running.

We're not that harsh on others who don't respect their opponent by chasing, and we're regularly beaten in the midfield.

But apparently we need him running around in circles like the rest of them

Fair enough. Personally though I haven't seen all that many do better.
If you subscribe to that theory wouldn’t it be a real head scratcher as to why he hasn’t been spotted since R9 last season?

Sort of hints at an underlying reason no?
That's not necessarily true,but I can understand why you think that.
Hendo and Kolo are MIA. Henry/Stewart will spend time playing a little taller. Opens up a spot for another defender and next in line is ZG.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you subscribe to that theory wouldn’t it be a real head scratcher as to why he hasn’t been spotted since R9 last season?

Hendo and Kolo are MIA. Henry/Stewart will spend time playing a little taller. Opens up a spot for another defender and next in line is ZG.
Just can't think of many. Don't think most could.

Yep, a head scratcher alright. Why quite a few people are questioning it.

Same as many still scratch their head over the Stanley and Blitz debacles.

Fort over Stanley and Guthrie over Parfitt on a wing!!! Wowser

Jack Steven is clearly injured. I'm sick of the cover-ups and miss truths around injuries. It's no longer cute or funny. Just tell the fans that are putting in the money the truth. We aren't talking about a final. It's round 1 FFS.

What if you “can’t handle the truth...”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back