Review Round 11 = Fremantle 75-75 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

I know he's inexperienced, I know we all love him, but Sullivan giving away those two free kicks in the last couple of minutes ended up costing us the win.
Yeh was thinking similar, had one of those nights unfortunately. Shultz could have had the last laugh & iced the game but fumbled n shanked it. Not to mention Quaynors touch goal being ignored fmd . Should not have drawn that 25 pts up with 7 minutes to go , tough with Cox & Checkers off injured too .
Definitely tough to watch the way that ended 💩💩💩💩🏠 feeling 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Doesn't it mean that every time the player just drops the ball on the ground that should be a free then? And that happens 30 times a game. I don't understand.
Yeah exactly. Time wasting is a rule. This wasn’t time wasting. It shouldn’t have been paid. It was not a common sense decision. It was a little bald man grandstanding.

Umpires let these types of things go plenty. Little innocent error was super costly.

Just when I was about to relax and enjoy my Friday night that happens.

I swear supporting this club is going to kill me. I'm shaking whilst typing this.

Feels like a loss.
Suggest you watch our coach's presser. He was full of praise for our players and team. 6 players playing under 10 games including 2 first gamers, 2nd 6 day break in a row, travelling to the other side of the country, virtually no forward line in the last....etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we going to get a break with injuries ffs. Every week we get 2 injuries. It's going to kill us eventually.

Yep - we’re running on fumes. Can’t keep stretching the rubber band - eventually it snaps.

The next two weeks might get ugly.

Bit of a worry too that we’ve brought Jordy and Checkers back from injury and neither has made it through their return game. Pushing a bit too hard?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

or did we just run out of legs?, there were some very inexperienced players out there tonight
6 very inexperienced players, 2 in-game injuries, back-to-back 6 day breaks. I definitely think we were cooked. We still should have won in the end, but in context, the approach to run the clock down makes sense.

Schultz is miles ahead of jack in terms of anything defensive, goals are pretty on par. So yeah considering our system is built on pressure, Schultz would be getting a game.
He is not on this year's form worth a first and second round pick. Ginnivan is not around to take his spot, but Harrison and Richards will leapfrog Schultz.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back