Trades Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm still unsure of what trade I want to do this week...getting rid of Corey Ellis and Connor Menadue for
Option 1) Blakely and Wingard
Option 2) titchell and Jansen

Which is the better choice?
Gee tough one. 2 for me, just. Safer.
Wingard is still too risky imo. If you need to climb rankings then Wingard could be good though, high risk but high reward.

Collins. He's cheaper and a reliable starter. I don't trust Lyon to keep playing Tucker through the byes. If money isn't an issue and you also have good cover then Tucker is a good choice also.
If he can keep his spot until the Freo bye in round 14 I'd be reasonably content.

I'd play Tucker this week on the field if I bought him in, if Bailey Williams doesn't make the final cut tonight I'd have to play Collins on the field.

If he can keep his spot until the Freo bye in round 14 I'd be reasonably content.

I'd play Tucker this week on the field if I bought him in, if Bailey Williams doesn't make the final cut tonight I'd have to play Collins on the field.
Freo's bye is round 15, and I'd be trying to avoid playing Collins on field as best you can, so hopefully Williams plays.

Gee tough one. 2 for me, just. Safer.
Wingard is still too risky imo. If you need to climb rankings then Wingard could be good though, high risk but high reward.
My forward line is kinda loaded with Riewoldt/Martin/Zorko/Zerrett/Walters/wells so upgrading my midfield was my priority and yeah I did go with option 2 and to make titchell captain cause I reckon he will go big in the wet

My forward line is kinda loaded with Riewoldt/Martin/Zorko/Zerrett/Walters/wells so upgrading my midfield was my priority and yeah I did go with option 2 and to make titchell captain cause I reckon he will go big in the wet
Titch is C for me as well, although I am warning you, the last time I captained him he scored 61, so be warned!

Anyone know what position tucker will play. I think i remember him as half back but not sure. Hate when they come off interchange. I think tucker is the better option if he is playing off half back cause they score much better against easier teams and freos next 2 r very easy. I think im gonna take the risk with him if thats the case. Still remember his nab score of 95

Anyone know what position tucker will play. I think i remember him as half back but not sure. Hate when they come off interchange. I think tucker is the better option if he is playing off half back cause they score much better against easier teams and freos next 2 r very easy. I think im gonna take the risk with him if thats the case. Still remember his nab score of 95

Back pocket isn't he?

Does anyone know where i can access (or if there is even one this year) a bye spreadsheet? I used a downloadable one last year or the year before to workout what my team would look like for the bye rounds. Made is so much easier to plan ahead

Freo's bye is round 15, and I'd be trying to avoid playing Collins on field as best you can, so hopefully Williams plays.
Sorry I meant to play Round 15 which makes him and Collins very appealing, if Tucker could cover me over the whole byes and raise in value over those four games between now and then I'd be very happy.

I can always bring Collins in next week.

He's a half back flanker, will likely take Ibbotsons role. Could probably go back to back 70s in the next few weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know where i can access (or if there is even one this year) a bye spreadsheet? I used a downloadable one last year or the year before to workout what my team would look like for the bye rounds. Made is so much easier to plan ahead

This is what you're after.

Back pocket isn't he?
I'd guess HBF with some potential midfield time

Need some help BF brethren. I'm forced to trade Viney out this week and I'm not sure which premium mid to pick. I can choose anyone, but was thinking about these 3 options. Some advice would be much appreciated.

1. Viney -> Treloar
2. Neale + 3k
3. Steven + 50k.

Or are there any others I've missed?

Need some help BF brethren. I'm forced to trade Viney out this week and I'm not sure which premium mid to pick. I can choose anyone, but was thinking about these 3 options. Some advice would be much appreciated.

1. Viney -> Treloar
2. Neale + 3k
3. Steven + 50k.

Steven because of the value in him.

1. Viney -> Treloar
2. Neale + 3k
3. Steven + 50k.

I would go neale as he has 2 easy games next and he will go big. Also a round 15 bye. At this stage though look at which suits your bye structure best cause all r top premiums and at some stage all should be in your side.

1. Viney -> Treloar
2. Neale + 3k
3. Steven + 50k.

I'm tossing up Treloat and Steven as well. I didn't realize Steven has such a low BE. (I've already got Neale)

So tempting to go Treloar but I assume I'll get him in later anyway and I don't see him going too much higher than what he's on now (most plateau around the 580ish mark)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back