Preview Round 12 v Adelaide. Ins and Outs. Franklin is back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Changes & General Discussion - Hawks vs Crows

In: Franklin, Muston, Schoenmakers

Out: Bateman (suspended), Shiels (corked quad), Young (thigh)

100610_team.gif

Followers: Renouf, Hodge, Sewell

Interchange: Muston, Schoenmakers, Skipper, Whitecross

Emergencies: Lisle, Moss, Suckling

HAWTHORN v ADELAIDE
Hawthorn
B:
Brent Guerra, Stephen Gilham, Thomas Murphy
HB: Rick Ladson, Ben Stratton, Grant Birchall
C: Jordan Lewis, Sam Mitchell, Xavier Ellis
HF: Shaun Burgoyne, Lance Franklin, Michael Osborne
F: Carl Peterson, Jarryd Roughead, Cyril Rioli
Foll: Brent Renouf, Luke Hodge, Brad Sewell
I/C: Beau Muston, Ryan Schoenmakers, Wayde Skipper, Brendan Whitecross
Emg: Jordan Lisle, Garry Moss, Matt Suckling

In: Franklin, Muston, Schoenmakers
Out: Chance Bateman (susp), Clinton Young (quad), Liam Shiels (quad)

Adelaide
B: Graham Johncock, Ben Rutten, Brad Symes
HB: Michael Doughty, Nathan Bock, Simon Goodwin
C: Rory Sloane, Nathan van Berlo, David Mackay
HF: Jared Petrenko, Taylor Walker, Richard Douglas
F: Patrick Dangerfield, Kurt Tippett, Scott Stevens
Foll: Ivan Maric, Scott Thompson, Brent Reilly
I/C: Jonathon Griffin, Tony Armstrong, Jason Porplyzia, Ricky Henderson
Emg: Myke Cook, James Sellar, Chris Schmidt

In: Bock, Symes, Henderson
Out: Phil Davis (shoulder), Andrew McLeod (knee), Tyson Edwards (retired)

Great to see Lisle first emergency :)

should be a good game...both teams are a sniff to win this...I have us marginally ahead, in yet another close one

Why on earth did the club send out an email stating tnhat Young was right to go this weekend. They can tell the media what they like, but don't pull the wool over the members eyes..Not good enough Hawthorn..:mad:
Do they know what the word HONESTY means??? I doubt it..If there is ANY doubt about a player, don't say anything!

Why on earth did the club send out an email stating tnhat Young was right to go this weekend. They can tell the media what they like, but don't pull the wool over the members eyes..Not good enough Hawthorn..:mad:
Do they know what the word HONESTY means??? I doubt it..If there is ANY doubt about a player, don't say anything!

Now now Luvvy, we all share your frustration :p but we all know the mind games the club likes to play :mad:....I think Musto should play the same role this weekend and see if he can snag a couple of long bomb goals...:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee I'd love to see Musto take this opportunity and play a blinder.:thumbsu:

not that everyone plays where they are named but I'd like to see Burgoyne and Ladson swapped. The backline looks too pedestrian and one-paced to me, need to add a touch of class to half back if Hodge is truly going to play in the middle.

personally I like Hodge in the Adam Goodes' old Sydney role, just roaming the ground doing what he likes. Also I would have liked JKT instead of Muston but its probably going to be irrelevant to the outcome of the match anyway.

Lastly I want Mitchell the Extractor back, not Mitchell "the guy who hangs out the back of the pack getting cheap kicks" .

He's playing like Marc Murphy without the pace and kicking penetration, bring back the Extractor!

Not a bad looking side. That forward half is potentially a real king hitter, would be good to see them all hit their straps this weekend. In reality though Roughie is still a long way off and Buddy may be holding back a little post suspension, still think we have the firepower to win this one.

Pretty well balanced team. Surprised JKT didnt come in for Young as Muston is a good replacement for Shiels, good to see Shoey back in though.

Has JKT been nursing an injured shoulder? I remember listening to a BHH game on the radio a few weeks back in which he kept going off with a hurt and strapped shoulder. Not sure if this has affected his form?

not that everyone plays where they are named but I'd like to see Burgoyne and Ladson swapped. The backline looks too pedestrian and one-paced to me, need to add a touch of class to half back if Hodge is truly going to play in the middle.

personally I like Hodge in the Adam Goodes' old Sydney role, just roaming the ground doing what he likes. Also I would have liked JKT instead of Muston but its probably going to be irrelevant to the outcome of the match anyway.

Lastly I want Mitchell the Extractor back, not Mitchell "the guy who hangs out the back of the pack getting cheap kicks" .

He's playing like Marc Murphy without the pace and kicking penetration, bring back the Extractor!

CH I agree with you and I think this actually happened against Port Adelaide,

I think they both rotate through the Half forward half back flanks, which is why you often saw either of them take a mark or make a spoil on the Half Back flank, or kick in to the 50 or as laddo did kick a couple of goals...

In my opinion while the squad released on thursday matters the actual positions of players other than KPP are never set in stone.

Should be a good match. Bock coming back in for us, I'm looking forward to seeing another show down between him and franklin.

Should be a close one

F1 & skipper seems a little slow on the bench, with these days of high rotations and the large ground.

depending on the weather, might see a late change, seems to happen a bit down there

F1 & skipper seems a little slow on the bench, with these days of high rotations and the large ground.

depending on the weather, might see a late change, seems to happen a bit down there

Forecast for Saturday:
Min 0
Max 12 - Fine :eek:

I'd prefer Moss to F1 this week and swap the week after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back