Preview Round 12, 2023 : Port Adelaide v Hawthorn, 1:45pm Sat 2nd June, AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawks should say screw the rules, we're wearing our indigenous jumper" 100% record so far.
I thought we were? Or is it only Port who are wearing it this week

Really excited by the opportunity for Jai, Day, Nash and Worps to go up against what seems to be getting a rep as the best emerging midfield in the comp.
So am I. No matter the result this is going to be a fascinating match up.

Are Port any good Forward or Back, or is their game based heavily on dominating the Midfield battle?
Probably best to say they are underrated. A bit of a makeshift forward line in the past couple of weeks hasn't slowed them down. Their backline has looked better without Jonas.

Probably best to say they are underrated. A bit of a makeshift forward line in the past couple of weeks hasn't slowed them down. Their backline has looked better without Jonas.
Sounds like Loser-talk to me.

Hawks by 6+ goals!

FROM A PORT SUPPOTTER
Four key forwards missing allowed for 10 different goal kickers last week; albeit, Marshall is

FROM A PORT SUPPOTTER
Four key forwards missing allowed for 10 different goal kickers last week; albeit, Marshall is back this week.
Aliir Aliir, McKenzie and Dylan Williams have been superb down back.

Sounds like Loser-talk to me.

Hawks by 6+ goals!
Mate, I've surrounded by them for the past few days and they are getting very uppity. I reckon we have a real chance and it rides on our midfield, how it goes head to head with theirs and how we connect with our forwards.

Mate, I've surrounded by them for the past few days and they are getting very uppity. I reckon we have a real chance and it rides on our midfield, how it goes head to head with theirs and how we connect with our forwards.
Scene really is set for Chad to nail a 25+3 game, with Jars clocking up 30 @ 90% DE off Half Back.

Meanwhile, Burton has a 9 disposal game at 12% DE, with 6x Frees Against.

Over to you now, Sammy.

FROM A PORT SUPPOTTER
Four key forwards missing allowed for 10 different goal kickers last week; albeit, Marshall is

FROM A PORT SUPPOTTER
Four key forwards missing allowed for 10 different goal kickers last week; albeit, Marshall is back this week.
Aliir Aliir, McKenzie and Dylan Williams have been superb down back.
And Williams has been. The others are known players, but he's been a standout. Lord has also given you a point of difference.

Umm, Do people here know this bloke is having a debut.. as Captain

Supposedly will hold record for only captain to score 500th goal on debut

Tradebait.

Charlie Murphy Eyes GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't wait to watch this kid. I think he could be playing in our premiership side. He has all the speed and acceleration in the world. He is far from the finished article, but I think he has some of the most upside on our list. Let's go, Bailey! Leave those bogan, convict Port Adelaide fans speechless!

I can't wait to watch this kid. I think he could be playing in our premiership side. He has all the speed and acceleration in the world. He is far from the finished article, but I think he has some of the most upside on our list. Let's go, Bailey! Leave those bogan, convict Port Adelaide fans speechless!

BANG!

Do we know who the late change/out is going to be?

I feel that it could be Seamus because he was banged up a little last week.

However, I am hoping it is someone else (Bramble?) as I would love to see both Seamus and BMac zipping around using their pace.

Do we know who the late change/out is going to be?

I feel that it could be Seamus because he was banged up a little last week.

However, I am hoping it is someone else (Bramble?) as I would love to see both Seamus and BMac zipping around using their pace.
Shammy is out with illness.

MacDonald has been so good to watch at Box Hill. Improved so much from a late draft prospect. I expected a skinny, fast flanker who just looked to get outside ball. But he's been much tougher and defensively smarter with his spoiling and body work than you'd expect from that sort of player at 18.

He'll probably just focus on being a receiver in his first games but he's got scope to be a much more complete defender as well as a running flanker (not too dissimilar from Smitch!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back