Preview Round 12, 2023 : Port Adelaide v Hawthorn, 1:45pm Sat 2nd June, AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrimmers always plays well, that’s why there were melts that he wasn’t in the team.

Scrim is having his Luke Breust 2011 Prelim moment. He's good and he knows he's good. But the way he's playing is very dispensable (as we've shown this year). It's up to him to make it impossible to drop him.

Eleni doing our game again. That’s 3 weeks in row. And we never get a fair go from her. I’m still scratching my head over her decision last week not allowing Impey to man the mark. It cost us a goal.

Yeah, nah. I thought she was okay. It was umpire number 17, from memory, that i didn't like. At the end of the day most umpires are pretty good and make far less mistakes than the players. The AFL have put that many rules in front of umpires and changed the rules that many times that umpiring must be a nightmare.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CMAC hasn't done much wrong as a sub not sure how he could impact more with just 1 qtr to work with. Better of giving Long a full game at Box Hill instead of 1 qtr
I like the reward for effort, the opportunity to travel with the team and get some AFL minutes into him. I really like him as a player and hope he earns a spot. It also sends a strong message to the other first team aspirants, make the effort and this too could happen to you.

No
Has Chad ever played for BH? Game is at the same time as Hawks v Port so there won’t even be 100 people there. Geez Chad will hate that.
No, there's no way he ever has, in fact I'm pretty sure he never played for Port magpies either, even as an 18 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back