Autopsy Round 13, 2019: Gold Coast v St.Kilda *NICK HIND DEBUT*

Remove this Banner Ad

I think dmac made two mistakes today the missed tackles but on the whole he’s reliable overhead rarely gets beaten one on one and reasonably safe kicking.

We just lack leadership and experience within this team.

That’s why brown was so important and has been this season even though he lacks speed his use of body is incredibly important and whilst Armo isn’t going to be the answer he does provide some leadership which we need

It brought a smile to my face seeing Armo run around today. Idk why
always gives his best but is past his best - next week Hannebery and King please

I would even give Brown a break and use Marsh or Wilkie as the fullback - Wilkie stopped King today after King was getting the better of Brown.

I would also look at Langlands or Long to replace Parker only if they have a good game at Sandy.

Also if Paton and Steele are fit they would come straight back in.

McKenzie - Marsh - Webster
Savage - Battle - Wilkie
Billings - Dunstan - Hind
Kent - Bruce - White
Gresham - Membery - King

Marshall - Ross - Hannebery

Newnes / Sinclair / Acres / Hunter Clark or Parker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Made some mistakes but he was quite good. Something to think about - Billings got 2.81 possessions per minute and was BOG. Blake got 2.95 possessions per minute. I like the way he takes a tackle and stands up in it, but every now and then he comes unstuck. He's the last of our problems

Bloody Richo! If only he’d played them more than 10 minutes each.

Good win by the boys still on there bye in the first half but done enough to get the points. hopefully we get a couple back for next week. I think we should keep playing H. Clark he is a classy ball users. I'm just about done with newns.good effort to hind but long is much more dangerous.it was good to see Ben King do a bit it was a look at what max will look like but only better

DMac is Raph Clarke on here. It’s a joke. The bloke would almost be the first picked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You really want to tell me you think Dmac would be picked before any of: Carlisle, Steven, Gresh, Savage, Ross, Steele, Hanners, Geary, Lonie, Billings, Newnes, Marshall, Roberton, Battle, Bruce, Membrey or Webster? Personally I'd be picking any of Acres, Sinclair, Brown, Dunstan, Long, Kent, White, Parker, Paton, Hind or Marsh before him too. What a ridiculous post. McKenzie wouldn't get a game at most other teams, let alone have a guaranteed spot.

Wrapped we got that win. I thought we'd end up getting pumped midway thru the 2nd quarter. We we getting smashed in the midfield and also couldnt do nothing right. To me it just looks like the guys are scared to make a mistake.

What did we change up in the midfield in yhe 2nd half? We ended up close on the clearances and it seems they were nearly winning every one in the 1st half so we must have smashed the 2nd.

Billings had a blinder, Gresh good 2nd half and also good to see him agressive. Hind good debut. White, didnt do too badly up forward. Kent played well i thought. Marshall again very good, would like him to present more for an aerial target tho. Wilkie great again as was Brown, Dmak took some good intercept marks - made a couple of blues too. Parker tried hard, too much at times but gave a bit looked better 2nd half.

Anyway, considering our injuries it was an away game in Townsville, we have been crap winning on the road i am very happy with the win.

Would love to see our team playing to their full potential tho for a whole game.

Sandys going to be fielding a hell of a side tomorrow!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back