Game Day Round 18, 2023: Gold Coast v St.Kilda *PERIS DEBUT*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Well here in SE Queensland this morning it's overcast, pretty mild temperature, and very light winds. The cloud is meant to clear a bit later, but either way, should be pretty good conditions for footy. None of this dewy slipperiness (no pun intended), nor subtropical downpours today. No excuses.

Carn the Saints!

Kick goals please

I think goals will be hard to come by for us. Snags and King are our only super regular multiple goal kickers. Owens, Butler, Hammer etc are going to have to carry a much bigger load and the GC backline is a solid unit. We probably need to control the midfield like we did last week and make sure our backline locks them down.

I thought last week was a much more attacking game style and it will be interesting to see if we keep that going or try to lock this down into a drudge-fest.

Well here in SE Queensland this morning it's overcast, pretty mild temperature, and very light winds. The cloud is meant to clear a bit later, but either way, should be pretty good conditions for footy. None of this dewy slipperiness (no pun intended), nor subtropical downpours today. No excuses.

Carn the Saints!
That sounds like a mozz. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Jack Peris disappears under 5ft of snow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you've clipped the ticket on the saying "rent free in your head" 9 times now, only one more use left, use it wisely.
Will never play AFL again will be delisted
Blah blah wrong wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back