Game Day Round 18, 2023: Gold Coast v St.Kilda *PERIS DEBUT*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fav bit is the kicks inside fwd 50
Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

I doubt we can win this from here but hopefully we can at least show something in the last quarter and not less this be an embarrassing blow out.

Owens finally getting a go in the midfield.
Bit like the hawks game I'd rather lose badly at this point so there aren't any excuses for such a poor effort

So where are all the posters who were telling everyone to calm down we are still in the 8 bla bla bla , we havent been a genuine top 8 team for about the last 6 or so weeks even despite a few wins in there , We have a lot of work to do to be a genuine finals team IMO .
I'm still here.

We haven't been and we probably never were top 8 material. If anyone said they expected top 8 at the start of the year they would be lying

Ross and the coaches have the team playing better football than in the past, unfortunately we don't have the players to be a really good team.

Fair enough to be disappointed, it's been a fairly heartless performance but we just need to get more quality into our list otherwise we will never improve

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really think Owens and windy should model their game on Anderson and Rowell. They remind me of them. Even good mates who got drafted together one taller and more dynamic the other strong and contested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back