Round 13 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cripps is seriously a disgrace...he’s not even getting tagged and still can’t get near it. A lot of Those without him will win their league match ups because he’s been a spud.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Don't worry, I reckon he'll storm home. Everyone that doesn't own cripps is always nervous and on edge, especially if he starts slow. He has done it so many times before, always storms home after halftime and busts out a 50 pt quarter. Like you said, he isn't being tagged so it's just a matter of when for crippa

Don't worry, I reckon he'll storm home. Everyone that doesn't own cripps is always nervous and on edge, especially if he starts slow. He has done it so many times before, always storms home after halftime and busts out a 50 pt quarter. Like you said, he isn't being tagged so it's just a matter of when for crippa

That won’t happen because you don’t have him...he’s had one good game in last 6. You having brad crouch instead sums you up...both don’t get tagged. One scores 129 the other scores 75.

That won’t happen because you don’t have him...he’s had one good game in last 6. You having brad crouch instead sums you up...both don’t get tagged. One scores 129 the other scores 75.
Brouch will come back down to 95-100 avg. Then I'll have him and brayshaw do deal with every single week...your mids sh*t all over mine

Brouch will come back down to 95-100 avg. Then I'll have him and brayshaw do deal with every single week...your mids sh*t all over mine

They have all season , yet every week 2 of neale, Cripps and treloar score 70s...on paper Cripps, Neale and treloar should destroy brad crouch, Sloane and Brayshaw yet every single week they score less combined.

Geez a few hours ago i traded Rockliff to Dunkley that's a win... but i also took the C of Taranto and put it on Cripps :rolleyes:

They have all season , yet every week 2 of neale, Cripps and treloar score 70s...on paper Cripps, Neale and treloar should destroy brad crouch, Sloane and Brayshaw yet every single week they score less combined.
it will even out as the season progresses. Can guarantee that your 3 mids will each have averages 5-10 pts per game higher than mine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Said this 3 weeks ago...Cripps will be traded.
I’ll have enough trades to dump him. I would rather a player that scores 90-100 every week.
Cripps scores 60-75 has one good game which inflates his average every 5 weeks. Been pathetic the last 6 weeks
you will not trade Cripps. He honestly just looks like he needs a rest and the bye will do him a world of good. He will still be an upgrade target for many people due to his stupidly low price...eventually you just have to get him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back