Preview Round 13: Essendon vs Carlton, MCG, Friday 10/06/2022 @ 7:50 pm

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you serious? Blues are close to full strength so you can't use that as an excuse. Carlton should win this game given the named sides. If you don't, then that's an issue for your season.

Juddernaut is a low quality troll. Usually he saves his trolling for the mainboard though. Or just mashing the dislike button.

Yeah I know a few Blues supporters are wary - I would be too.
However I'd rather go into the game with some form, a plan that works and a plan that players buy into than just emotion because it's a 'big game'.

That's all we've got?
I thought round one was a big game for us.
And like Lance said - that emotion might evaporate half way through the 2nd Qtr.

You can't turn up and play like s**t for 90% of the year and expect to come out tonight and beat a side with some semblance of form behind them just because it is a milestone game.
Blues comfortably win IMO. Hope I'm wrong but I can't see it.

Carlton will win and win comfortably.

They will win because their midfield is bigger and better balanced than ours.

It will be depressing; not as depressing as the poor souls who have shelled out $595 $495 $395 $295 to go to the "event" tomorrow.

I think I'll be cruising into the front bar of the pub across the road before half time.

Looks like the weather has cleared up for around game time. Wish I had manned up and bought tickets to the game now.

Big milestone game against the arch enemy before a long weekend. Looking forward to this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back