Trades Round 14 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

So traded out Stack for Logue, and Cripps for Duncan. Who to do as my third trade? Thinking either Robbie Young, or Sam Walsh (although he's got a reasonable BE at 72 so happy to keep him for now). Currently have 18 on the field (+ Fort on the bench) for this round.

Backs: Lloyd, Sicily, Hore, Wilkie, Logue, Laird (Gardner, Naish)
Mids: Duncan, Yeo, Billings, D. Clarke, O. Baker, Answerth, Walsh, Brouch (J. Kelly, Taranto)
Ruck: Gawn, Grundy (Fort, Cameron)
Fwds: Boak, Danger, Dunks, Kelly, Worpel, Young (Ziebell, Ham)

$251k in the bank. I did have Brayshaw before but sick of his low scores so moved him out last week before his bye.

Perryman -> Burton
Walsh -> Treloar
Rocky -> Neale

Don't really like my trades but I'm very much hamstrung by my need to spend a trade next week shifting Hind/Bewley for a forward rook to get one of my premo forwards on the ground (which'll do nothing for me cash-wise).

Hopefully have a big one with 20 on field.

What's our thoughts on Angus Brayshaw? Super cheap and his role has been heaps better in the last few weeks. If I grab him and a cheap rookie this week I can lock in getting in my last premium on the field next week for Answerth down back.

Option 1 (Uber Premiums) -

L.Baker - Logue
Rockliff - Macrae
Stack - Duncan/Fyfe/Neale/Pendlebury etc. OR Hurn/Stewart/Daniel

Will then be playing one of Logue/Naish/Answerth on the field for probably at least 2 weeks.

Option 2 (Value Premiums)

Rockliff - Macrae
L.Baker - Garner
Stack - Brayshaw

Then next week go Answerth -> Stewart/Hurn/Daniel and have no rookies left on the field.

Thoughts?

So effectively given my trades this week and next -

Brayshaw + Hurn

vs

Duncan + Logue

------------------------

If I take Brayshaw + Garner this week I can get to Hurn or Stewart at worst next week. If I take an uber premium like Duncan/Merrett/Fyfe then I will grab Logue this week and he'll be my D6 for the next couple of weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's our thoughts on Angus Brayshaw? Super cheap and his role has been heaps better in the last few weeks. If I grab him and a cheap rookie this week I can lock in getting in my last premium on the field next week for Answerth down back.

Option 1 (Uber Premiums) -

L.Baker - Logue
Rockliff - Macrae
Stack - Duncan/Fyfe/Neale/Pendlebury etc. OR Hurn/Stewart/Daniel

Will then be playing one of Logue/Naish/Answerth on the field for probably at least 2 weeks.

Option 2 (Value Premiums)

Rockliff - Macrae
L.Baker - Garner
Stack - Brayshaw

Then next week go Answerth -> Stewart/Hurn/Daniel and have no rookies left on the field.

Thoughts?
nothing wrong with option 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back