Round 15 The Sydney Swans vs. The North Melbourne Kangaroos

Remove this Banner Ad

I told you all that Hansen was going to arrive on the scene and there was much scorn, wailing and the gnashing of teeth.

I also tipped you guys to win by 26 points back in round 4 and you did that with interest.

Not this time.

North by 17 points. Hansen to kick at least 5.

You're a little obsessed about opposition supporters knowing who North's players are. Do you want a pat on the back and a handful of Smarties?

is it time for this man to play?

Ed_Barlow_L.jpg

Hahaha. Love it ^

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't really understand why you guys are so worried.

I thought we played pretty well against you guys earlier in the year and you spanked us in the second half.

You controlled most of the game last week against the Tigers. Not sure why you fell over at the end. Pretty uncharacteristic of the Swans.

I still rate us a chance but I would be suprised if you weren't favourites.

Not sure if Petrie will come in. Edwards on the other hand kicked 7 in the resies last week so he may be a chance.

Jones also kicked 4 and was probable BOG as well from what I hear though I don't think he will get the call up.

Harding also played well in the resies and could be a replacement for Ziebell.

I honestly couldn't guess what our ins will be this week.

Good Luck anyway.

Robbie Tarrant to debut apparently.

Finally!!!

Tarrant has been sitting on my DT bench since R1. :eek:
Christ! You must have the patience of a monk!

Will be played in the backline most probably so might get a few cheap possies when switching flanks. I hope he plays a blinder!

I told you all that Hansen was going to arrive on the scene and there was much scorn, wailing and the gnashing of teeth.

I also tipped you guys to win by 26 points back in round 4 and you did that with interest.

Not this time.

North by 17 points. Hansen to kick at least 5.
Instead of coming on here and bullshitting to us about what a fantastic tipster you are, why don't you go and support your financially ailing club (like other members do) by becoming a member, you flog. Now back to Centrelink Brad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back