Round 17 Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good idea / bad idea to field Greenwood over Dahl?

Dahl has a higher 3 game average and 5 game average over Greenwood. Greenwood has shown he can go big, but he also goes low regularly. Greenwood is a YoYo and even though Dahl is down on where we want him, he is consistent.

Good idea / bad idea to field Greenwood over Dahl?

I wouldn't....even with Dahl being down he is back under the roof, hopefully can have a decent game...i'd back him over Greenwood given he has runs on the board.

As for tonight, only have Zerret playing....hopefully a nice 120+ to start the week would be handy!

Roberton Merrett and Nroo for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zerrett and Nroo tonight

As i dont have foxtel, it will be nice to see Nroo play and see how and where he is playing and why his scoring is so inconsistent
Can't imagine following football without Foxtel.
MY only wish would be that Foxtel didn't take 7's commentary. Wouldn't have to put up with all the tripe that comes out of BT's mouth.

MY only wish would be that Foxtel didn't take 7's commentary. Wouldn't have to put up with all the tripe that comes out of BT's mouth.
Used to have it and watch 5-6 games, mostly for fantasy reasons

But got married and have a kid so only watch sydney games and what is on ch 7

First yr back playing fantasy in like 4 yrs

Or Lingys special comments on the boundary !

Or Lingys special comments on the boundary !

At least Lingy occasionally says something that makes some sort of sense. BT just loves to hear the sound of his own voice and as a result delivers nothing but absolute drivel. How channel 7 see him as a bonafide commentator has me buggered. But than again, I suppose 7 see commentating on football different to Fox. They believe we have to be "entertained" rather than merely informed.

I wouldn't....even with Dahl being down he is back under the roof, hopefully can have a decent game...i'd back him over Greenwood given he has runs on the board.

As for tonight, only have Zerret playing....hopefully a nice 120+ to start the week would be handy!
Dahl is at the MCG

My only concern with Greenwood is it's Melbourne in Darwin, he'll have to be good inside to score high but he accumulates good tackle numbers normally, he just needs to find the ball.

Tiges Lions is under the roof

Dahl is at the MCG

My only concern with Greenwood is it's Melbourne in Darwin, he'll have to be good inside to score high but he accumulates good tackle numbers normally, he just needs to find the ball.

Tiges Lions is under the roof

Correct, for some reason thought was at ES.

Either way back your premos over a rookie is what im trying to say.

Two weeks ago I went with Greenwood over Nank. Greenwood scored 50 odd and Nank scored over 100. But being the fool that I am, I'm going to do it again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dahl hasn't tonned up in 10 weeks

If a forward premo got 99, 10 weeks straight I would be happy with that even though they haven't toned up in 10 weeks. So I do not think that that is the definition of a premo forward.

All you need to say is Dahl is a spud. Full Stop. An 84, 5 round average is mediocrity.

If a forward premo got 99, 10 weeks straight I would be happy with that even though they haven't toned up in 10 weeks. So I do not think that that is the definition of a premo forward.

All you need to say is Dahl is a spud. Full Stop. An 84, 5 round average is mediocrity.
Yes I was thinking exactly that

If he was scoring 90-99 every week we wouldn't care, he's performing as a set and forget. The last couple of weeks he's had big last quarters to give his score some respectability, but he's way down on what he's capable of, 3-4 scores under 80 reflect this.

The only good thing with him is he'll probably retain MID/FWD DPP for next year as he's been playing half forward a lot lately, but there's no way I'm starting with him. If he's relevant, I'm getting him in cheap.

Then again, we all thought Picken would get FWD this year but didn't

Speaking of cliffs, Kieran Jack? He was headed towards it now he's turning it around. Will be be FWD/MID next year? He's capable of averaging 90+

I don't think that he will be fantasy relevant again. I reckon he will play his role in the team, and get a few good scores but I can't see him being that top 6 forward.

Trade newnes lol on fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back