Preview Round 18 Adelaide vs Richmond, Adelaide Oval, 4.40pm Adelaide time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are playing with fire if we dont drop him after todays game when lynch comes back

really devo about the side selected yesterday. we're full of underdone slow or out of form players now. markov dropping is mind boggling. dimma has always dropped form players and retained his love child rioli who has done nothing for years and if his name was smith he'd have been traded to carlton by now

im not usually fan of Markov but he's been playing well giving us good run, big mistake dropping him imo, Arsebury going to be totally under done.

Last edited:
Cant beieve the crap being written on here about Josh Caddy

* Riewoldt / Lynch out for the GF and everybody will be asking for Caddy to come into the team
* Caddy kicked 46 goals in 2018 as a 2nd foward until Lynch arrived and his position was changed (no fault of his) and the guy has to learn to play a role thats not natural to him and has struggled but he is a footballer a natural footballer not an athlete.

Im very happy to give him a game 1 game out from finals to get touch and game time , You never know who you need to call on when the time comes

If the GF was on tomorrow and we were in it , I want Josh Caddy in the team
In general I agree, but he has had a really interrupted year has has not form nor run in his legs that he needs to play wing relief or forward. Forwards really need to pressure which takes a lot of gut running.

markov plays well for the first time in his career and they drop him for an underdone arseberry and a slow caddy. meanwhile rioli stays

lost our mojo now.

markov actually made our side better. hope he ask for a trade to carlton
I like you better when you're suspended.

we are playing with fire if we dont drop him after todays game when lynch comes back

really devo about the side selected yesterday. we're full of underdone slow or out of form players now. markov dropping is mind boggling. dimma has always dropped form players and retained his love child rioli who has done nothing for years and if his name was smith he'd have been traded to carlton by now
You really don't understand our team, do you?

Hope Chol brings a bit more physical application to his game tonight. Previous two outings he was on the timid side.

Doesn’t have to play a blinder, doesnt have to be a hero or take a bunch of marks or win the the tap count or whatever. Just apply himself physically a bit more especially in aerial marking contests. Just contest a bit harder and bring it to ground.
Eight contested marks in the scratch match, drof. Looked to be attacking the air ball pretty hard. That's all we ask.

Why are people saying Markov is out because of Astbury lol? He's a mid sized rebounding half back. He's competing with Vlastuin, Short, Houli and Baker. And he's better than none of them.

We play with 3 talls in the backline always and only were playing undersized recently due to the fact we had to (Grimes and Astbury injuries). Also a line appears to be through Broad as he might be already off elsewhere. Markov was never going to keep a tall out of a final. That is crazy talk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im not usually fan of Markov but he's been playing well giving us good run, big mistake dropping him imo, Arsebury going to be totally under done.
Unfortunately the only match fitness you can get is actually playing matches. All Dave has to do is take one of their talls. 5 other defenders are ultra quick. As a defender Markov was not really getting to use his pace anyhow.
I'd much rather have Dave and Shane play this match even if not fully fit. Markov has been a revelation. I hope he stays, but rolling into finals He, Aarts and Ross are the players most likely to be dropped. I would have picked Markov over Caddy but selectors must be confident Caddy can find form.

Hi guys.
I don't mean to intrude but I just wanted to wish you all the best against Adelaide and I'd like you all to know that sincerely, from the bottom of my heart I hope you guys get well and truly flogged.
Kind regards
Shaks.

You guys would be a waste of a top 4 spot, been utter trash of late. Should have lost to norf but they decided to not kick goals from 10m infront and then the umps got your game up and running.

Hi guys.
I don't mean to intrude but I just wanted to wish you all the best against Adelaide and I'd like you all to know that sincerely, from the bottom of my heart I hope you guys get well and truly flogged.
Kind regards
Shaks.

If we do lose, and Geelong win as expected, that means the WC team will need to stay on the GC to play or head to SA. No home final for you!

Be careful what you wish for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back