Preview Round 20, 2018: St.Kilda v Western Bulldogs - Etihad Stadium, Saturday 4th August, 7:25PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 69 81.2%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 16 18.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With current line up if they click we could easily win the last 4 games - Dogs , Bombers , Hawks and Roo's are all beatable and with the class we have in the side with Gresham , Steele , Billings , Hunter , Coffield , Freeman , Sinclair , Acres , Battle , McKenzie gives us far more run and carry and would worry any team.
Like your optimism man.

I'd be happy with one.

People seem to be overrating Marshall because he had a good game against Carlton, he's ordinary against good teams, Battle is a better forward option imo.

Does anyone know what's going on with Austin btw? Is he still injured or was he just overlooked this week?

I'd like to see him in the team as I reckon he's a better long term key defender option than Brown and he's also in my Supercoach team so I need him back.
Based on outputs Battle is the one being over rated. Clearly there are some coaching issues associated with how Rowan is going about his game.

I'm a bit worried about Battle's ability to impact the game tomorrow night as the only real tall.

Generally pretty happy with the changes although disappointed that we didn't persist with Roma.

Joshy Battle is one lucky puppy, given that he's been a shadow of his pre-injury form since his return and yet has kept his place.

Pre-injury he was averaging 14 disposals, 4.3 marks, 2 goals and 73 ranking points per game, but in his two games since returning he's averaging just 7 disposals, 2 marks, 0.5 goals and 32 ranking points.

Marshall on the other hand in his 3 games since returning is averaging 13 disposals, 6.7 marks, 1 goal and 87 ranking points.

So he's been contributing way more than Josh in their respective returns, yet he's the one who gets the flick.

Imagine he'd be scratching his head a bit at that. What wouldn't make it any easier to swallow is the fact that his omission presumably means that Josh will now take over the back-up rucking, which Rohan is much better at.

Need Josh to return to form to justify this selection.
Battle has done absolutely * all for 2 weeks.

Think if we can win against the Dogs it will give the club a huge boost especially with the Freeman factor. Then we just need it to roll over into the Essendon game. Would love to officially put a line through their season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back