Preview Round 20, 2021: Hawthorn v Brisbane, 2:10pm 1st Aug @ UTAS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stats are a poor indication of the game you are referring too…..good game against a poor side.
Did you actually watch the game ?
Bits of it, thought he was good in the parts i saw plus Mitchell talking him up. Then thought he was decent enough in the 1 quarter he got in there against Fremantle

If we lost, 194 to nothing V's the Lions we'd be behind North on percentage ... I'm not ruling it out.

Assume you're joking. That would be pretty diabolical to have both the spoon and the record losing margin in the same season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need to give Nash a last chance in the middle to make a call at year’s end. Newcombe should come in so we can lay a tackle
Surely we have seen anough of Nash to make the call?

I have watched him closely about 6 times live and IMO we may as well play one short.

Is it possible we could have the Round 22 home game against the Bulldogs relocated back to the MCG?

Round 6 - Adelaide
Round 9 - North Melbourne
Round 14 - Essendon
Round 17 - Fremantle
Round 20 - Brisbane

Surely we have seen anough of Nash to make the call?

I have watched him closely about 6 times live and IMO we may as well play one short.

I'm in two minds over this. On the one hand I agree we've seen enough of him to say his papers are stamped, but on the otherhand it appears Mitchell saw something with him at Box Hill to try him in the midfield and from all reports did quite well to earn a call up. But then for whatever reason he played I think just the one QTR vs Fremantle in the last and again did well considering the circumstances of the game being all over by then and blowing out.

Considering our midfield issues I'm somewhat inclined to want to see if there is a glimmer of hope Mitchell has found something in him or if it was just nothing and we are just flogging a dead horse.

No point playing Shaun now other than sub. No point whatsoever.

If they want him for on-field coaching then I can see an inclusion that doesn't look obvious for other reasons. The backline is pretty young. They may need to give a spot to someone who can keep them organised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back