Round 20 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Zorko another great quarter! Can he convert it to a 130+ this time? Need some big scores after not going Titch C. Will score another 180 FFS
Incoming 95-115

The flog never goes on with it now

Zerrett has stopped too, was well ahead of Titchell now he's well behind him

Ahern leading me a merry dance.
Rolled the dice on him two weeks ago and copped a 50 with Gray on bench 115.
Back on the bench last week blasts out a 118 while Franklin Walters and Gray all stink it up.
Switch him in for Buddy and he can't get off the bloody pine.
Will just have to leave him in next week I think.

Ahern barely had it that quarter

Bench fodder only, unreliable yoyo

Might as well cop Grays 60s last three weeks, at least you'll be getting a 60 worst case

Bring on 2019

Only picking absolute locks in their positions, hopefully forwards and defenders pick themselves

Midpricers galore in midfield and rucks me thinks for early season scoring power and cash generation, upgrade them to best available in due course so I'm not stuck with underperforming flogs like Zorko and Parker in midfield and will have the two best rucks of the year so won't have to carry a Martin type when Grundy is smashing them

What is actual up with Ahern? Is he dead? Or after having a blinder they decided to change his role?

Probably cost me cash league match. Oh well. Here’s to 2019.
Got out to 28 quickly that quarter, not seen it since

Dunno if he's a burst mid, but geez he's so inconsistent

Could have a few players going big, but there's always a few who bring you back to earth, particularly on a Saturday, cheers Ahern, Stef...s**t truck Saturday

Zorko better outscore Titchell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got out to 28 quickly that quarter, not seen it since

Dunno if he's a burst mid, but geez he's so inconsistent

Could have a few players going big, but there's always a few who bring you back to earth, particularly on a Saturday, cheers Ahern, Stef...s**t truck Saturday

Zorko better outscore Titchell
Gee you got to be happy with 130 at 3/4 time surely. I know Stef is being a spud but you got to give some praise to Zorko here haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back