Round 21 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andrew gaff has become a genuine spud. Such an average footballer now.

It's painful watching how soft he is. Giants and Crows coming up, no thanks.

Gaff to Rocky with my lucky last trade

Shuey ur a sack of potato's...worst trade in ever

He's been deplorable this season. Basically no Eagles have improved this year bar maybe Sheed and Duggan. Yeo's first half of the year was very good.

He's been deplorable this season. Basically no Eagles have improved this year bar maybe Sheed and Duggan. Yeo's first half of the year was very good.

Luke Shuey's first half of the season had him in All-Australian form. Then he got injured and hasn't picked up since. He has bursts of a quarter or two where he looks like getting back in to form, but can't string four quarters together.

Andrew gaff has become a genuine spud. Such an average footballer now.
He is actually very, very good at the role he plays. But for him to rack up the touches and the dream team points, he needs his mids winning the hard ball. Which they haven't been. So it leaves him helpless. He is never going to rack up tackle numbers or go and win it himself. Put him in a good side and he would beast every week !!

He is actually very, very good at the role he plays. But for him to rack up the touches and the dream team points, he needs his mids winning the hard ball. Which they haven't been. So it leaves him helpless. He is never going to rack up tackle numbers or go and win it himself. Put him in a good side and he would beast every week !!

Yeah, he played his role well again tonight. The last few weeks he's still been racking up decent numbers at a good efficiency since teams have begun tagging him again, but they're obviously not Dream Team numbers.

Luke Shuey's first half of the season had him in All-Australian form. Then he got injured and hasn't picked up since. He has bursts of a quarter or two where he looks like getting back in to form, but can't string four quarters together.

Sheuy's form out my team = 118 average
Sheuy's form in my team = 75-80 average..

This year can go eat a fat one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back